unable to adjust servo spindle speed

More
23 Jun 2024 20:32 #303651 by jg00163206
there is a section in the bergerda manual that im having trouble understanding the purpose. section 2.6. the digital input and out put interface. what are they referring too? i know i probably don't need to worry about it. im having trouble understanding what they are trying to purvey. this bergerda servo has been a negative experience for me and i don't recommend anyone put themselves through that. and forget about customer service. if they even answer at all, their responses are limited. as always, thank you, i appreciate your expertise and tutelage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2024 03:10 #304073 by jg00163206
i've been taking a look at this page wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SpindleOrientation. what would i have to change to get this to work with my setup? Obviously, where it says "board" i would have to insert my board, but what other changes would i have to make to it to get to work with my 7i96s with servo spindle? i did notice i needed to change the port numbers in the file to match my board. is there anything specific i need to configure to make this work? Thank you for all your help btw.

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."-Confucius-
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds