Question regarding limit and home switch config

More
12 Aug 2024 03:32 - 12 Aug 2024 03:33 #307511 by arijitdutta
Hi all,

I have two NPN NO proximity sensors hooked up on my lathe on input 1,2 in my 7i96s. In the Pncconf wizard, when I am trying to put the 'limit and home shared' on the respective axis and home them together, both axis are moving towards the sensors, then as soon as the one axis reaches the home switch, both the axis starts the homing sequence without the other getting at the home position and then it shows "limit joint 0/1 error". But when I am changing the inputs from 'limit and home shared' to 'home', the homing sequence works properly and it behaves just like a shared limit-home switch.

Since the proper input should be the shared limit-home, is there something that I am doing wrong or am I missing something?
Last edit: 12 Aug 2024 03:33 by arijitdutta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2024 11:51 - 12 Aug 2024 11:52 #307538 by tommylight
Not near a PC, but do not chose shared switches, that means shared between axis/joints, choose ... i can not recal what exactly, but it has a lot of choices so choose min or max limit with home for the respective axis/joint, or both min/max and home, if the switches are set up for that.
Last edit: 12 Aug 2024 11:52 by tommylight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arijitdutta

More
12 Aug 2024 15:14 #307549 by arijitdutta
Thank you, that helps..
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds