7i76e Mesa AWOL

More
06 Sep 2024 10:04 #309492 by hhscott
7i7e Mesa AWOL was created by hhscott
I built an Industrial CNC (my first system using LinuxCNC) system back during the pandemic using a 7i7e board. This system runs all day everyday and has proven totally reliable. Many thanks to this forum for making that project a success. The company that runs this system is wanting spare parts but Mesa will not respond to request about stock status. I also just purchased a newer 4X8 CNC with an HD100 controller that I am going to convert to LCNC and wanted to use the 7i7e since I have experience with it. With the new CNC I want the option to add a 4th axis and ATC.

Since the 7i7e seems to unavailable for the unforeseen future, are there any drop-in replacements for the existing machine I built and a Mesa board that can support a 4th axis with ATC for my new router?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2024 11:12 #309495 by JT
Replied by JT on topic 7i76e Mesa AWOL
I assume you're talking about a 7i76e board and it's being replaced with a 7i76eu. Last I checked on 6/27 the 7i76eu was 2 months out so maybe it's getting close. If something happens to your 7i76e before the 7i76eu is available I do have one in reserve in case someone breaks down.

JT

More
06 Sep 2024 13:05 #309497 by hhscott
Replied by hhscott on topic 7i76e Mesa AWOL
Yes, 7i76e.

Awesome, generous offer, thanks! From what I hear Mesa boards are very robust so I don't anticipate that anything will fail with that system. But, it is a mission critical machine for their production.

HH

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds