Traduccion de la Wiki a español

More
04 Aug 2013 12:48 #37387 by aabaenar
Hola:

Espero que les guste, ahora estoy en un proyecto de una maquina de tres ejes con tres amigo y yo soy quien debe buscar la informacion en codigo abierto, de hecho a mi me gusta mucho el open source. Aprobechando hice una traduccion de la wiki Pasos Basicos en Español me gustaria que me comentaran como quedo.

Por otro lado me gustaria tambien saber quien me ayudaria a hacer la traduccion de www.linuxcnc.org/ pues estan English, Français, German, Italian, Polish, Russian pero falta el español, no se cual sera el camino pero si me gustaria hacerlo.

GRACIAS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2013 20:49 #37390 by ArcEye
To save everyone else putting it through a translator

Hello:

Hope you like, I'm in a project of a three-axis machine with three friends and I who must seek information in open source, in fact I really like the open source. Aprobechando made ​​a translation of the Spanish wiki Basic steps for me I would like to comment on how it turned out.

On the other hand I would also like to know who would help me do the translation of www.linuxcnc.org/ as are Inglés, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian but lack the Spanish, not what will be the way but if I would like to do .

Thank you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: aabaenar

More
05 Aug 2013 03:20 #37401 by BigJohnT
I think Alex Joni is the only one that knows how to add a translation. I looked around and could not make heads or tails of it.

JT
The following user(s) said Thank You: aabaenar

More
05 Aug 2013 03:58 #37402 by aabaenar
Hello BigJohn

I can not find the user or contact Alex Joni, you can tell me how is your username, or tell him to check the post.

Thanks

More
05 Aug 2013 22:03 #37414 by BigJohnT
I sent him an email but he has not been online in a couple of months.

JT

Moderators: dangercraft
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds