Previews Trace of Laser Machine with GladeVCP

More
22 Aug 2013 04:44 #37941 by diegoroman17
That's that I need :)

How could I have access to this coordinates of bounds for the loaded file in python?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2013 19:23 #37963 by andypugh
Maybe this would work:

Create a filter through which all files are passed when loaded.
The filter program checks the bounds of the code and appends a preview subroutine to the end of the code (if there is not already one there).
A PyVCp or GladeVCP button could call the O<laser_preview> SUB

I am not entirely sure how to code a filter program, but there are several examples on the web site and Wiki.

More
22 Aug 2013 22:14 #37974 by diegoroman17
The filter is a good option but a few complicated. I want to init only with a rectangle that mark the bounds. I think that is possible capturing the coordinates that gremlin show with the measures of design.

More
22 Aug 2013 22:41 #37976 by BigJohnT
You would have to read the source files to find that, I looked at the python interface stats and didn't see anything. Axis is a mix of python and tcl so it is quite hard for me to follow.

Good Luck
JT

More
22 Aug 2013 23:52 #37977 by diegoroman17
You have reason. I'm going to try to attack the problem with an unorthodox solution. I have programmed the CAM software inside CorelDraw, here I can create an auxiliary file with the edge and then on my machine to call to execute the action with these coordinates. I hope that this work.

Moderators: mhaberlerHansU
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds