Problem after homing

More
22 Mar 2016 10:28 - 22 Mar 2016 13:23 #72008 by Urri
Problem after homing was created by Urri
I looked through the sections of the forum, probably in this.

The issue is the behavior of the machine after the homing. Version 2.5.1. Before performing the homing of the drive are working properly, the movement is stable and well. Doing the homing. Control signals Cmd and Fd for Y, Y1, Y2 from HAL. Everything is fine. Then after a little movement, you receive the error the error on the axis Y2. So, the configuration of the - gantry, the two axes Y1 and Y2, Y2 - slave axis. Control the Y axis goes according to Y1.

Error the error appears abruptly, there is no effect of accumulation or something. Watched the oscilloscope for the error - appears abruptly. Consistently about 10 mm, as is in the settings of the machine. Cmd-Fb=10 mm.

Had this situation once during the homing lost power to the machine. What could happen?
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Mar 2016 13:23 by Urri.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Mar 2016 12:58 #72016 by Todd Zuercher
Replied by Todd Zuercher on topic Problem after homing
Could you zip up you config folder and share it here? It would make it a lot easier to help find your problem.

More
22 Mar 2016 13:24 #72017 by Urri
Replied by Urri on topic Problem after homing
Attached, please look

More
22 Mar 2016 14:46 #72029 by Todd Zuercher
What hardware are you using? I don't recognize a lot of what you have going on in your hal file. Seems odd to have so much Bias in your PID settings and that all the PID settings would not be the same for both sides of the gantry. But that may have nothing to do with your following error. I've seen a possibly similar error when homing one of my machines. For me it is intermittent, occurring only once every 4 or 5 restarts of Linuxcnc (it used to happen almost every time). It happens after the encoder latches and resets position to 0 on the 1st homing attempt. If I clear the alarm and try to home again it will home fine. It only ever happens on the first attempt to home after starting Linuxcnc. It also never seems to happen to an axis that has HOMEOFFSET=0 and it usually only happens to the last axis to home in the homing sequence. I think my problem may be a bug but others haven't been able to duplicate it. (I've been living with it for years.)

More
22 Mar 2016 15:01 #72030 by Urri
Homeoffset tried to put 0 but it only gives the best result for the execution of homing. The error itself remains.

A key moment. Without homing - the movement goes well. After homing, after some time an error occurs the error Cmd vs Fb signals....

More
22 Mar 2016 16:06 #72038 by Todd Zuercher
I think to comment further I am going to need to know more about some of the more unusual parts of your config, what they do and how.
such as:
loadrt VGD6Ax
loadrt VGDGantry
loadrt InOut
loadrt angle
loadrt MFHandler
loadrt corner
loadrt flaps
loadrt cmdhpr400xd

Are these components you wrote yourself?

More
22 Mar 2016 19:03 #72047 by Urri
No. We are talking about the industrial machine that is operated by us. Unfortunately to get full assistance now.

Of these components really work, the part not used.

More
22 Mar 2016 19:14 #72048 by Todd Zuercher
If this config was created by the tool manufacturer, you are probably going to need their help diagnosing your problem.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds