Home and motor direction issues

More
23 Apr 2022 22:05 #241032 by tommylight
Not exaclty sure what is going on, but from what i gather, the home switches are on the wrong side of things, although the machine can be set even with that setup.
Refraining from muddying the waters further, so pictures of the machine and the home switches if you can upload them here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MacLaddy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2022 00:25 #241042 by MacLaddy

Not exaclty sure what is going on, but from what i gather, the home switches are on the wrong side of things, although the machine can be set even with that setup.
Refraining from muddying the waters further, so pictures of the machine and the home switches if you can upload them here.

I added the photos for reference. You can see the X, Y2, and Z home switches in Photo 1. Y1 is similarly situated on the left side of the machine.

Honestly though, am I allowed to stick my head in the sand?  I figured out what was wrong, and it is absolutely idiotic that I missed it. I didn't plug the 5V USB into the parallel breakout board. Turns out that is important. The wire was just hanging there on the back of the computer. 

I appreciate everyone giving this some thought. I'll be in the corner wearing my dunce cap.   
Attachments:

More
24 Apr 2022 01:00 #241045 by tommylight
Try
HOME_OFFSET = 0
For X axis

More
24 Apr 2022 01:06 #241046 by MacLaddy

Try
HOME_OFFSET = 0
For X axis

It's functioning correctly now. See my post above. 

More
24 Apr 2022 01:16 #241047 by tommylight
Oh cr@p, it is 3:15AM here so am all cross eyed so glasses can not help anymore! :)
Glad you got it working.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds