INI/HAL configuration questions

More
06 Mar 2023 21:23 #265981 by Sray69
Well after about 100 reboots/homing tests I FINALLY was able to get all axes Homed. I plan to test further to make sure it was not a fluke. But I can now toggle back and forth from Joint to World Mode. 

With that said, I do have some other issues that have now popped up. 
  1. After the successful homing I went to jog the Y axis via the "+" button in the Manual Control section. There are two issues that arose when I did this. 
    1. If I just click the "+" button, and not hold it down, the Y axis motors jog back and forth like a 1/2 turn each way. Similar to how the testing worked in PNCConf. This continues until I hit the e-stop button or if I press and hold the "+" button. 
    2. If I press and hold the "+" button it will move continuous but once I let off the button, it toggles the machine power button off and gives me these two errors.

Any ideas?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2023 23:37 #265987 by tommylight
Attach hal and ini files here so we can have a look.

More
06 Mar 2023 23:38 #265988 by Sray69
It appears I may have somehow fixed these issues for the moment. All I did was bump up the speeds in the INI. I had turned them way down so if there was racking of my gantry I could react quickly. Not real sure the issue is gone as I have not tested the machine too much. But I was getting the errors every time I jogged the Y axis and so far I have not since making the changes.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds