MX4660 digital input 1 - 4 not working

More
20 Sep 2024 11:37 #310506 by _skinner
Dear Colleagues,
I got issue with Inputs 1-4 on my MX4660. F.ex. GND is connected to Input 1 thru relay NO contact, OPTO1 is connected to +12VDCout on board (that voltage to GND is ok). When I drive relay, input not get active (at all 4 inputs) nor change current state. I've checked cable between motion control card and DB25 connector few times and its look fine. I've not drive directly my 7c81 card on that inputs (31-34), but it have same configuration like for inputs 5-8 where wiring inside look the same. Inputs on 26pin Low Profile working fine, one of them had issue (probably weak joint on pcb or something, after moving plug around it start to work and for today is no problem). Motors connected to that DB25 working properly. I tried measure voltage between GND and pin 10-13 at DB25 but there is only residual voltage (when relay is not driven showing 0.0mV when driven 2.6mV but I,m not really sure it is good way for check). One of outputs also working well (enable spindle). Blue lines on picture showing my current wiring, instead of NC there is NO relay contact, proximity switch drive the relay coil and for all proximity I'm using separate PSU, second PSU is dedicated to MX.
Thank You in advance for help.
Best regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2024 17:11 #310611 by _skinner
I finally found what was wrong. My Mesa 7c81 P7 is pulled-up thats why inputs works, MX bring it from high to low, P1 and P2 i had pulled-down. MX cant get it high. I tought that I didn't touch any jumper on Mesa, but when i turn on power then i remember why I do that.
Thank You for interest in topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds