Tip Reset forgotten password

More
09 Apr 2020 18:34 #163379 by BeagleBrainz
Even before gst they had hovel shops that sold stuff for insanely low prices.
But RAM was always pricey. I thought it was Christmas when I was given a couple of 4MB 30 pin sims, from the mob that supplied to frame & truss software. Don’t even want to think about the retail price.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2020 00:13 #163414 by tommylight
Was forced to use NetWare for 3.5 years while i was IT Admin at OSCE, i did not like it some 30 years ago when i did networking with it for a local high school , did not like it at the OSCE, hell i got the job under the premise of OSCE moving to Linux, so after waiting for said period of time i moved on, nothing changed. You should see the bills for MS, Novel, and Cisco from them, heart attack would be imminent !
On a side note, all my computers use a short password and user name, except the Lenovo T420S that has a mile long password with everything included, and i keep important stuff on 2 SSD that are not connected or near anything anywhere and physical access to them is limited to me only. 2 for redundancy, and in two places with the same stuff in them, just in case. 256GB each. Now you can laugh ! :)
Security is a multi tier affair, and to long winded for here, so i'll shut up, for now.

More
10 Apr 2020 00:34 #163423 by phillc54
Most of our Netware clients were schools. I didn't mind it and Zenworks made life pretty easy back then.

More
10 Apr 2020 00:36 #163425 by BeagleBrainz
Just don't lose\forget the Netware admin password ;)

More
10 Apr 2020 00:38 #163427 by phillc54

Just don't lose\forget the Netware admin password ;)

That is another reason I couldn't do that job any more. :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds