Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Hakan
  • Hakan
30 Sep 2025 13:49 - 30 Sep 2025 14:24
Replied by Hakan on topic Sync Problem LinuxCNC + EL8EC400F

Sync Problem LinuxCNC + EL8EC400F

Category: EtherCAT

Good to hear. Especially the -10 thing.
The "-" actually synchronizes linuxCNC's servo-thread to the DC reference clock.
Wasn't documented, I ran across it in the source code. Seems to work though, and I am happy to get
that feedback from you.
But I don't want to spread this. I have submitted a Pull Request to the linuxcnc-ethercat that will introduce
an option
syncToRefClock="true|false"
that will both document this and 
make it clear that this can be used. Until then, keep using the "-".
  • Ahmed.emara
  • Ahmed.emara
30 Sep 2025 13:30
Replied by Ahmed.emara on topic Sync Problem LinuxCNC + EL8EC400F

Sync Problem LinuxCNC + EL8EC400F

Category: EtherCAT

hey hakan
i discovered that i had huge latency problem i solved it with disable some features in BIOS and made core isolation, and then i changed the refclock to -10 and it worked! but i want to understand why it worked with -10
thank you guys for your help!
  • Hakan
  • Hakan
30 Sep 2025 13:28

Leadshine 2CS3E-D507 / Cia402 almost working - help please!

Category: EtherCAT

Comment out this line in the ini file.
#HALFILE = LIB:basic_sim.tcl
Hope it doesn't mean a lot of extra errors but I think it might work.
Then give cia402.0.pos-cmd a value in halshow.
  • dextaca
  • dextaca
30 Sep 2025 13:04
Robot / coBot functions was created by dextaca

Robot / coBot functions

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

Good day Forum
Wondering on possibility of implementing linuxcnc on a Older Motoman robot. 
Wondering if the necessary is in place to be able to to hand teach of the robot arm ( cobot style ) logging its trajectory etc. 
I think that would catapult Linuxcnc in the cobot world. 
ideas?

Thank  you 
Displaying 13276 - 13280 out of 13280 results.
Time to create page: 4.281 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum