Scratch Built 4x4 with Modified Toma Config (Long Post, Pic Heavy)

More
16 Sep 2018 22:07 - 16 Sep 2018 22:22 #117627 by HomemadeNJ
Last edit: 16 Sep 2018 22:22 by HomemadeNJ.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2018 22:10 #117629 by HomemadeNJ

Can you share the design for that table ?
Thank you.

I don't have the design for the old green table. Its long gone and I never wrote down the dimensions. For this 4x4 table I have a full parts list and dimensions for all the tubes in the description of the below video. Also a bunch of videos of my older builds on youtube.

More
16 Sep 2018 22:18 #117631 by tommylight
How nice and clean, aaaaand it won't last long as clean as now.
We meant the other table, the coffee table, not the plasma cutter table, i have built plenty of those, some over 4 meters long and 2.5 meters wide. Currently finishing a plasma cnc rotary tube cutter 2 meters long and up to 300 in diameter, and another 3.7 meter wide and still not known how long but most probably 2 or 12 meters, 2 since i do not have space or 12 if i can put it outside. Totally exaggerated and useless but i need it to prove a point.

More
16 Sep 2018 22:21 #117632 by HomemadeNJ
Ah ok that makes sense. I've seen some of your retrofits and other projects, stop in on your youtube from time to time. Let me dig up the design on the table. It was based on the truss table design thats been floating around the internet but I made some changes since it was a smaller scale table.

How nice and clean, aaaaand it won't last long as clean as now.
We meant the other table, the coffee table, not the plasma cutter table, i have built plenty of those, some over 4 meters long and 2.5 meters wide. Currently finishing a plasma cnc rotary tube cutter 2 meters long and up to 300 in diameter, and another 3.7 meter wide and still not known how long but most probably 2 or 12 meters, 2 since i do not have space or 12 if i can put it outside. Totally exaggerated and useless but i need it to prove a point.

The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds