Mesa 7i96 with THCAD300 HAL, INI files and backup

More
06 Nov 2020 19:28 #188531 by justas123
Hello,

Maybe someone can share backup files of install (ini and hal also others). I can't find why M3 $0 S1 command doesn't work all configurations seems to be ok.
One more interesting detail that I can turn torch by using "Torch pulse", also Probe test is not active in GMOCCopy version 3.0.9.1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Nov 2020 19:38 #188532 by tommylight
You are not helping yourself by posting all over the place, you were asked to provide your hal and ini files in the other topic you asked about it, so compress the config folder and upload it here OR there so we can have a look.
And use the search, there are plenty of configs using PlasmaC, a Mesa 7i96 and a THCAD :
www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=DaalX...FhALoQ4dUDCAY&uact=5
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowgoer540

More
06 Nov 2020 19:55 #188535 by justas123
I have solved it just now I am new with Linux, before I was using Mach3 but had a lot of problem with not stable system.
And I have noticed that before any action all you need is just make home for all axis :) , super I will move foward I will upload video then it will work. My machine size 3x6m

More
06 Nov 2020 20:39 #188539 by tommylight

My machine size 3x6m

That is a big machine ! :woohoo:
And yes, most industrial or DIY machines using two motors fro one axis will require homing before doing anything with it.

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds