Working on new QtPlasmaC machine

More
11 Mar 2021 00:17 #201766 by Pro_El
Hello all, i am starting to work on my new project, that is new plasma machine with 7i77, THCAD 300, LCNC 2.9 and QTPlasmac. I have made some research but i have some question.
1. Can i use ClassicLadder on QtPlasmaC, normally to configure ladder with my base-machine configuration
2. I found one PP for PlasmaC revision F and one PP for PlasmaC inside new version of SheetCam. They don't look the same. Which one to use?
3. I have plasma cutter TehnoSol that can receive signal from 0 to 10V analog for output Amps adjust. I now this is solved for HyperTherm via serial communication but i want to now is this possible to control with QtPlasmaC.

That is all for now, thanks to all good people

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2021 05:31 #201777 by phillc54

Hello all, i am starting to work on my new project, that is new plasma machine with 7i77, THCAD 300, LCNC 2.9 and QTPlasmac. I have made some research but i have some question.
1. Can i use ClassicLadder on QtPlasmaC, normally to configure ladder with my base-machine configuration

I can't see why not.

2. I found one PP for PlasmaC revision F and one PP for PlasmaC inside new version of SheetCam. They don't look the same. Which one to use?

I am not sure which version is in SheetCam, so use the one from here

3. I have plasma cutter TehnoSol that can receive signal from 0 to 10V analog for output Amps adjust. I now this is solved for HyperTherm via serial communication but i want to now is this possible to control with QtPlasmaC.

I don't know enough about the 7i77 but you can connect to either of the hal pins qtplasmac.cut_amps-s (S32) or qtplasmac.cut_amps-f (Float) to get the required cut amps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pro_El

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds