No Juice, well there is for a Split second

More
09 May 2024 03:52 #300190 by phillc54

The only thing Ive noticed and it might be something on my end but it doesn't allow rev to the last M3 command it only allowed a certain number of lines. I was doing an outside cut arc went out and decided well for sheets N grins lemme run this bad boy all the way back and nope.

It seems that I was mistaken, it appears that the reverse queue is limited to between 200~220 (I am guessing segments) so if the M3 is more than about 200 segments away then it won't be reached.

From tcq.c:
#define TCQ_REVERSE_MARGIN 200

* sets up a margin at the end of the queue, to reduce effects of race conditions
 */
#define TC_QUEUE_MARGIN (TCQ_REVERSE_MARGIN+20)
For fun I did try 1000 and it had no ill effect that I could see...

If it is necessary to go further back than what the REV button allows then you would need to run from line:
linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/plasma/qtpl...plasma:run-from-line

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2024 12:34 #300221 by FlaredFins
Awesome. Not that I would probably need to rev that far in the future, But this whole cut recovery process has me in awe! lol. one of these days I need to look over the whole doc. not just hunt down the parts I need.

I started looking to see how I can add buttons but was interrupted last night. Like a button to return to work zero instead of return to home. I think I know how to go about it just not sure how to or what code needs to be added.

More
09 May 2024 12:43 #300222 by phillc54

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds