QT Dragon 2.9.0 Debian 10 VersaProbe and other

More
03 Jan 2023 22:19 #260875 by tomala89
Hello, I need a little help setting up QT. I allowed myself to take a photo with a description. 
1. Is it possible to show the time until the end of work here?
2. Are there keyboard shortcuts to enable individual buttons from selection number 2?
3. How to enable the display of turnover in this window :) ?
I have versaprobe manual tool change enabled. Unfortunately, it does not work, an error pops up saying that there are no searchvel pins. Where should I add them?

Thanks for any help Tom.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2023 07:11 #260895 by cmorley
1) There is no easy way to reasonably estimate time. Acceleration of axes usually play a large part of time.
2) There are no short cut keys for mode changes.
3) The spindle RPM status label widget monitors the HAL pin: spindle.0.speed-in
So that pin must be connected to something.
If you would rather it just display the requested spindle speed that can be changed fairly easily.

Can you post the actual error message? I'm not super familiar with versa probe but we can work through the problems. I assume you want to use auto probe on tool changes?

More
04 Jan 2023 21:20 - 04 Jan 2023 21:34 #260966 by tomala89
Error like this. 
​​​​​​​ 

Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Jan 2023 21:34 by tomala89.

More
05 Jan 2023 02:38 #260978 by cmorley
The change.ngc ends with a % but doesn't start with one, I think that is not allowed.

The versaprobe pins are named like this:

qtversaprobe.searchvel

linuxcnc.org/docs/2.9/html/gui/qtdragon....ool_measurement_pins

More
05 Jan 2023 16:59 - 05 Jan 2023 17:09 #261008 by MarkoPolo
cześć tomal89

I see that you also use the Polish version, could you confirm that you cannot enter a period in the tabs of various settings in qtdragon?
Instead of a dot, you can enter a comma which causes an error when saving. Chris is considering changing the validator that solves the problem.

You asked about displaying the time until the end of work. I once made a version like this, as you can see in the screenshot forum.linuxcnc.org/qtvcp/44747-error-in-...ffsetview-py?start=0 , but it's a simple calculation based on file percentage done and it works fine, provided the code is reasonably even across the lines in terms of time taken. I can send you the files if you want to play.
Last edit: 05 Jan 2023 17:09 by MarkoPolo.

Moderators: cmorley
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds