Universal Control panel build

More
24 Mar 2024 15:38 #296625 by blazini36
Did a new version of the break out board for a Teensy 4.1, just waiting on a friend to add some I2C functionality to the Arduino-Connector code. I added a 8 high current outputs to this one, for something like a "semaphore", light tree... thing, or whatever else

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2024 00:12 #297314 by pippin88
Hinge / adjustable keyboard looks great to me. Might not be ideal for a workplace setting as exposed pinch points, but for personal use it's a simple and reliable functional design.

The 4x4 button panels -> are they individual buttons that you've put on a PCB yourself, or are they a ready made matrix?

Can you please share the source for the keyboard?

More
01 Apr 2024 02:57 #297323 by blazini36

Hinge / adjustable keyboard looks great to me. Might not be ideal for a workplace setting as exposed pinch points, but for personal use it's a simple and reliable functional design.

The 4x4 button panels -> are they individual buttons that you've put on a PCB yourself, or are they a ready made matrix?

Can you please share the source for the keyboard?

There's no pinch point. Pictures are missing some minor hardware....wasn't expecting OSHA in the thread lol.

Keypad is mine, it's a single 4x8, there's just a little extra space in the middle.

Keyboards like that are sold on AliExpress...just search for "stainless keyboard"

More
01 Apr 2024 03:13 #297329 by pippin88
Thanks. Aliexpress search sucks - I tried a bunch of different terms but kept coming up with those cheap soft membrane waterproof keyboards. Stainless keyboard works.

(and they seem to have gone SEO crazy, and now trying to use google with site:aliexpress mostly results in aliexpress pages generated with that search term, not actual product listings).

More
01 Apr 2024 03:36 #297333 by blazini36

Thanks. Aliexpress search sucks - I tried a bunch of different terms but kept coming up with those cheap soft membrane waterproof keyboards. Stainless keyboard works.

(and they seem to have gone SEO crazy, and now trying to use google with site:aliexpress mostly results in aliexpress pages generated with that search term, not actual product listings).

Search for davokeyboard and sinowork I think

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds