5 Axis ParPort Stepper Setup with RTCP

More
24 Dec 2017 01:14 #103510 by andypugh

Thing is i am running Pulse Sign Configuration so PID Tuning in EMC make any difference ?

Some stepper systems use PID. PnCConf sets up Mesa steppers with a PID because it works a bit better.

"DEFAULT_ACCELERATION = 2.0 - In machines with nontrivial kinematics, the acceleration used for "teleop" (Cartesian space) jogs, in machine units per second per second. "
So isn't it effective for jog move only ? While in my setup jog move it does same as MDI command.

Surely it is worth testing the change at least? It takes moments.

Any help regarding tool offset ? I have Er25 Collet dircet drive spindle so changing all time tools. not the holder so i cant measure tool length all time.

forum.linuxcnc.org/10-advanced-configura...-off?start=90#103477
The following user(s) said Thank You: marq_torque

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2018 10:29 #104155 by marq_torque
Thank You Andy,

It was Mistake to disable step gen fb line in hal file. So I was getting swinging movement. It's solved now

Now I am stuck at tool Length offset and tool height sensor. And M code.

I tried g38.2 it ends movement as soon as it touches the sensor. But not retracting and not slowly reversing to cutoff the signal.
Also how to get tool length offset in tool table from DRO ? Is there any reference to start from ?
And all after that .. is it possible to shoot just one m code to perform all this ?

Regards
Ankit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds