motion.digital-out-00 problem

More
18 May 2023 22:53 #271631 by RobotMatic
I need to reset the motion.digital-out-00 signal when the emergency button is pressed.

once activated with M64P0 if I have an emergency and I press the emergency button it remains active, it is not affected by the situation

I managed in classicladder to turn off the physical pin where I have the signal connected. But the dout-00 signal remains active and when I turn on the machine with F2 the dout-00 signal turns the physical pin back on.

How can i fix this?

try to create an M104-M105 command to see if they reset but it's the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2023 00:20 #271635 by tommylight

Should be self explanatory, i would use first or second if it is for a laser or PWM output.
Attachments:

More
19 May 2023 00:22 #271636 by tommylight
Use one of those pins through an AND component, motion.digital-out-00 to one input, Any of the above to second input, output to output pin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobotMatic

More
19 May 2023 07:56 #271655 by andypugh
I think that tommylight's approach is probably the safest. Except that the signal will then turn on when you start the machine again, which you might not want.

You can try adding a reset command to the "on abort" section in the INI.
linuxcnc.org/docs/stable/html/config/ini...l#gcode:ini-features

I am not 100% sure that that runs on e-stop though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobotMatic, tommylight

More
19 May 2023 12:32 #271669 by RobotMatic
Thank you for your answers, I am a little surprised to encounter this situation.

Where I can see the actions linuxcnc takes when an emergency occurs.

My hardware has a charging pump, in an emergency the physical port is isolated and turns everything off.

For example, if I am in a state of emergency, the soluble, the spindle linuxcnc stops. How can I add more signals with this behavior?. Is this possible?

I am not a programmer, I have limited resources in this situation

More
20 May 2023 10:07 #271728 by andypugh
You don't need to be a programmer to configure the and2 components in HAL, and I would suggest that approach as a starting point.

Then I would experiment to see if LinuxCNC calls the ON_ABORT_COMMAND on e-stop. Maybe just a simple telltale like
ON_ABORT_COMMAND = (DEBUG, this is on-abort-command)
That should certainly trigger if you press "Esc" during a G-code run. I am not sure if it runs on e-stop.

More
20 May 2023 10:25 #271730 by andypugh
I am on a train, but just remembered that I have a LinuxCNC virtual machine installed.

Unfortunately ON_ABORT_COMMAND isn't working on it, which is something that I really need to look at.
It seems to always output the message "Bad character '[' used" which doesn't make any sense.

More
20 May 2023 16:14 #271757 by RobotMatic
Andy, Thank you for always helping me, you are a great support for me and my projects!!!

Before writing the post, I used an AND in Classiclader and it didn't work.

This project consists of 2 high-current inductors that melt metal with sprayed powder to integrate them into a single layer of hardened material.

The first inductor and the powder filler gun occupy me with the signals connected to M7-M8 and these are turned off with an emerogenic state.

The machine has a spindle that I turn on with M3 and also turns off in a state of emergency

The problem I have in the second inductor, which when using M64P0, I am active and never turns off no matter what happens and whatever the state of linuxcnc.

It is a machine with 5 axes, 3 linear and 2 rotary. I hope to try what you say, thank you very much again

More
10 Jun 2023 18:15 #273278 by andypugh
The "And2" would be in HAL, not classic ladder.
(Sorry for the delayed response, I only seem to get to the forum when I am on a train at the moment)

More
15 Oct 2023 09:05 #283044 by SOLD
Replied by SOLD on topic motion.digital-out-00 problem
I have this problem as well, when the M64 P05 is turned on, I press E-stop, it does not turn off the digital P5, the working status continues. How can this problem be solved?

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds