× Forum Header

This is an example of what I am trying to accomplish :

More
12 Apr 2019 06:25 #130721 by pl7i92
if you change your design to the xyzac setup you are fully on the comen system

but it will work ion al cases even TCP M128 is doinig its job

look onto SAMPELS Configuration SIM AXIS VISMACH
there are 4 Mashine 5Axis inside on 2.8.pre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2019 03:44 #131835 by Dragonbitscnc
LinuxCNC V2.7.14-81-g550923d, 2019-04-08 31 / 714
Figure 3.8: LinuxCNC Configuration Selector
Click any of the listed configurations to display specific information about it. Double-click a configuration or click OK to start the configuration. Select Create Desktop Shortcut and then click OK to add an icon on the Ubuntu desktop to directly launch this configuration without showing the Configuration Selector screen. When you select a configuration from the Sample Configurations section, it will automatically place a copy of that config in the linuxcnc/configs directory. 3.6.3 Next steps in configuration
After finding the sample configuration that uses the same interface hardware as your machine (or a simulator configuration), and saving a copy to your home directory, you can customise it according to the details of your machine.

More
25 Apr 2019 09:00 #131842 by pl7i92
what hardware are you running and what GUI are you expecting to get the 5Axis running on

so we can give you a sample to start on

More
27 Apr 2019 21:12 #132124 by Dragonbitscnc
it does not matter what GUI I use, if you got a recommendation good.
What matters running 6 axis
My hardware is a 6 axis B.O.B with db25 connection Gecko 203v drivers & steppers
simple!
I have been reading the linuxCNC documentation ( i'm on page 85 or so )
I have looked at the INI files and if i'm reading correctly this is ware i input the details of my machine.
this image below is exactly what my cnc is built to do with the exception that my lathe axis off to the side

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds