Double or Triple Rotarydeltakins on Ethercat

More
18 Nov 2020 09:41 #189652 by tommylight
Print screen should be in the accessories menu, if i remember correctly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2020 10:14 #189653 by TheRoslyak
I know. but doesn't work when view menu is open. Me too lazy to figure out

More
18 Nov 2020 11:27 - 18 Nov 2020 11:29 #189656 by Grotius
Hi,

If you want to check some signals that involves your component output.
Just make extra inputs on your component to check state.
Connecting halui signals to your component is a nice way to do.

If you do it this way. Your hal file stay's very clean. If you make switches in hal you hal file will be less transparant.

It's a very good practice to do this yourself. In your component if statements are very easy to make.
Last edit: 18 Nov 2020 11:29 by Grotius.

More
27 Nov 2020 13:26 - 27 Nov 2020 14:22 #190437 by TheRoslyak
I did it. It's work :woohoo:
The questions are as follows:
1 Now It works in linear move. Can I simulate circular movements or G64 in hal files?
2 I find 16 joint (0-15pcs). In theory, I could manage them. But RSH is not suitable for this, because there are no free letters:)
How can I use them independently? May be New HAL or any else?
3 In general, it would be nice. Make a new application based on Linuxcnc source. Why did you give up the idea of ​​"STUXNET_Cascade". I still don't understand this new app or plugin for Linuxcnc.

PS I have a lot of ideas and solutions, but I will discuss. I'm waiting for a dialogue B)
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Nov 2020 14:22 by TheRoslyak.

More
27 Nov 2020 14:30 #190444 by Grotius
@TheRoslyak,

I did it. It's work
Congratulations !!

1. IF your server pc is sending a mdi command like g1 it will do lineair. if the command is g2/g3 it will do circulair.
Sinds we use the basic lineair kinematics i think it will only interpolate the xyz for a circle g2/g3.
I think abcuvw will be executed as a g1. Splitting up mdi commands will only help if you load 3 seperate motion planners. But that's not allowed i think. G64 wiil also work for xyz. I don't know what it will do with the rest.

2. Can you look into the RSH source code? Maybe it's easy to add a few letters to it. With RSH you mean remote server trough telnet?
If you give me the filename+file-location i can take a look for you.

3.In general, it would be nice. Make a new application based on Linuxcnc source. Why did you give up the idea of ​​"STUXNET_Cascade".
Haha. I don't give up this idea, there is more potential for this. On the forum there is a second example : an 2 headed lathe,
that can use this app too.

If you check this . This app has a automated kinematic chain solver, it's usable for robot's, gantry's etc.

It's designed to work with multi realtime threads for motion. It can read multiple gcode's.
At the moment i tested it with lcnc as single thread motion planner.

But in the near future i must integrate a non-lcnc motion planner. Then it has the power you operate a cascade of robots independently.

More
28 Nov 2020 19:01 - 30 Nov 2020 13:01 #190540 by TheRoslyak
In general, I think to forget about Linuxcnc. And start to make own application together.
Next week I will start exploring your application. There aren't many files there, yet :)
Could you prepare a tutorial for installation "Skynet" and corectly install qt creator (because I couldn't install correctly on Lunux :unsure: ) and any else aps.

Upd What you need to install or do to set up the project correctly.
pic 1 When I used qt5. Can get advise? I think problem connect with gcc but I don't know how to fix
Attachments:
Last edit: 30 Nov 2020 13:01 by TheRoslyak.

More
15 Feb 2021 14:25 - 11 Mar 2021 11:35 #198934 by TheRoslyak
Hi Grotius
I'm glad to see you)
Can you help with my application?
1 Can you explain how to fix this error in our Skynet. I read topic forum.linuxcnc.org/38-general-linuxcnc-q...rol-in-c-c?start=130 and I settled on an error. But "iso live-image-amd64.hybrid.iso, 3.275Gb" is broken.
2 I can to build your "Cascade" and create own application in QML. Can you explan how to discredit values? Like linuxcnc does it when sending coordinates. For example now hal output is executed instantly in my app.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Mar 2021 11:35 by TheRoslyak.

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds