Mesa Control Board Availability

More
13 Jun 2023 08:18 #273453 by tommylight
www.eusurplus.com
There is also a Czech website that sells them and two German websites, but usually the best prices are in Portugal on the link above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2023 08:43 #273454 by lkavan

www.eusurplus.com

Yes, I know eusurplus, but many cards not available there anyway and prices are higher then from Mesa eshop. But I am really afraid to use Mesa system if it is dead, will not be produce anymore and I can get some stock stuff only.

More
13 Jun 2023 09:27 #273457 by tommylight

Yes, I know eusurplus, but many cards not available there anyway and prices are higher then from Mesa eshop.

You are aware that you will have to pay for postage and/or customs and/or taxes, right?
Any of those make it more expensive from USA.

But I am really afraid to use Mesa system if it is dead, will not be produce anymore and I can get some stock stuff only.

Where did you get this from?
--
It is really not nice repeating that something is dead when in reality it is used daily by many companies/individuals/enthusiasts/tinkerers and the company is in the market for probably 30 years or more, and the demand for those board is going up all the time.

More
13 Jun 2023 09:42 #273458 by lkavan

You are aware that you will have to pay for postage and/or customs and/or taxes, right?
Any of those make it more expensive from USA.

Yes, I know about taxes, shipping cost etc, but for bigger order, ordering from USA still cheaper.

It is really not nice repeating that something is dead when in reality it is used daily by many companies/individuals/enthusiasts/tinkerers and the company is in the market for probably 30 years or more, and the demand for those board is going up all the time.

I am also not happy at all, becouse I think, that Mesa is great project! But when products are not available for year, at least, and more then half year nobody answering emails, what I should think about it?!? It looks like closed company. This is the reason why I am asking here, if somebody has more information about this matter.

More
13 Jun 2023 10:32 #273465 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic Mesa Control Board Availability
What card are you looking for?

There are a few still missing due to redesign issues
but most are available, and more will be available this month.

More
13 Jun 2023 10:48 #273468 by lkavan

What card are you looking for?

There are a few still missing due to redesign issues
but most are available, and more will be available this month.

Great info Peter! I will write you by email. Just read it then, please ;-)

More
13 Jun 2023 10:53 #273469 by tommylight

.... and more then half year nobody answering emails,

E-mails are not reliable,, most end up in spam folder.
Spam filters do not work reliably, i get about 50 to 150 e-mails a day just from this forum, some go to inbox, some go to spam, and that is really not the way it should work, despite me several times flagging those as not spam.
Did you try calling them?
I did, the owner of the company answered! No answering system, no waiting..
BTW, that same owner that answered the phone is PCW, he just answered here, so Mesa has the best support on planet earth.
-
I have nothing with Mesa, i just like and use a lot of their products, and for me the support and reliability always wins. Probably near to 100 boards by now, none failed, ever.

More
13 Jun 2023 11:38 #273476 by lkavan

E-mails are not reliable,, most end up in spam folder.
Spam filters do not work reliably, i get about 50 to 150 e-mails a day just from this forum, some go to inbox, some go to spam, and that is really not the way it should work, despite me several times flagging those as not spam.

Well, can be. Becouse more then year ago, Peter and Katharine answered email ASAP, and then nothing. It was strange for me :-(

BTW, that same owner that answered the phone is PCW, he just answered here, so Mesa has the best support on planet earth.
-
I have nothing with Mesa, i just like and use a lot of their products, and for me the support and reliability always wins. Probably near to 100 boards by now, none failed, ever.
Yes, I love Mesa products, we have it installed in machine and working great for many years! I would like to use this system in other machine and becouse of  the best experiences, I would like to stay with Mesa, of course.

The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds