minum error and homing

More
04 Feb 2016 18:03 #69594 by wrongway
Replied by wrongway on topic minum error and homing
thank you so much I now have it run for the first time doing 3d-chips but I cant see it very well kind of small and when I make it bigger it goes off the screen on the right side thing I did the tool touch off kind of big :woohoo: nut I am getting there I guess you can teach a old dog new tricks I will see what else I can mess up and will be giving a shout out again I am sure next I am going to try to import a picture and see what I can break hope nothing hope I am learning something with all the messing up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2016 18:06 #69595 by wrongway
thank you so much I now have it run for the first time doing 3d-chips but I cant see it very well kind of small and when I make it bigger it goes off the screen on the right side thing I did the tool touch off kind of big :woohoo: nut I am getting there I guess you can teach a old dog new tricks I will see what else I can mess up and will be giving a shout out again I am sure next I am going to try to import a picture and see what I can break hope nothing hope I am learning something with all the messing up maybe I can get a picture of what I meen about going off the screen now or I am sure you know what I meen again thank you so much

More
04 Feb 2016 18:18 #69597 by Todd Zuercher
If you are just talking about the view on the preview screen. That is easily manipulated with the mouse. The mouse wheel will zoom in and out, or right click on the screen and dragging up and down will do the same. Left click and drag on the preview screen will change the centering position, and holding the shift key + left click dragging will rotate the image (in 3-D).
The following user(s) said Thank You: wrongway

More
04 Feb 2016 18:20 #69598 by wrongway

If you look at your pictures, you can see the table limit (the fine dotted red 3-d rectange). The X0,Y0 corner of that is going right down though the center of the tool paths.
If you would touch off so that the current position of x and y (your machine origin) is something like x4 and y4. The file should run for you.

There are several way you can do that, you can press the touch off button and input 4, or you can jog over 4 and press the touch off button and press enter.
There are more ways to do it, but baby steps first.

Yes I think I am getting it

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds