Home sequence problem soon solved in running program, how to example....

More
27 Dec 2018 22:50 #122984 by newbynobi
Lovly little machine ;-)

Would like somethink similar in small;-)

Norbert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Dec 2018 23:01 - 28 Dec 2018 00:08 #122985 by Grotius
Norbert,

What are you max dimensions for a plasma machine to get it in?
Can you get in 800x1500mm? or 800x2100? Then you can get a machine with 2 test area's.
If you can get a bigger machine inside, alway's better. If you have dimensions i can look at it.

One area for testing plasma, but most important the area for timesaving. This is making a picture of the product and
mill it once at the edge. I have done some work for this, and it works in linuxcnc. See the picture of the "bug" in other thread.

I like to send Rodw a Thermal Dynamics 40i inverter. This is really a good product.

Grotius will move to another country for production facility. We are busy to find a place. Ireland is a candidate.

When we arrive in Ireland whe are close to Google LLC as little company. I hope Starbux for fresh coffee is nearby in Ireland.
I hope Macron will be replaced in France. The yellow shirt's are now for 6xst. week protesting. So not only in French the tax is high.
In Holland the tax is ultimate high related to the French people.

But the Hollander's are much more patient. But President Rutte is lying indeed, and it is a matter of time.
But i must be clever for my company and must not wait for what is going to happen next year in the Dutch economy.

Attachments:
Last edit: 28 Dec 2018 00:08 by Grotius.

More
28 Dec 2018 00:31 #122990 by rodw

Norbert,
I like to send Rodw a Thermal Dynamics 40i inverter. This is really a good product.

I am interested. Is this the one you mean?
www.esabna.com/us/en/products/index.cfm?...ct&productCode=10374
I will send you an email

I was very close to ordering a Hypertherm XP45 3 phase unit earlier this month but with what I spent on equipment I hat to be patient..
January should be better...
Thermal Dynamics/ESAB are not well represented in this country.

More
28 Dec 2018 00:41 - 28 Dec 2018 00:48 #122991 by Grotius
@Rod,

It's the Thermal Dynamics / Esab 40i i have cutted one week with this instrument. About 60 sheet's of metal in ranche of 2 and 4mm.
With 120 amp's i did 20mm test cut's.

I can be honest to say it has no start failures. Hypertherm has every 100-500 start's a start failure because of external spring design on the electrode. The new copper plus electrode is even worse for Hypertherm. The new service agreement is so worse that i am going to stop with Hypertherm. My client is waiting 3 weeks now for new air valve after using his hypertherm 3 years. It's a shame.

About Thermal Dynamics.
This plasma inverter does not know about start failures. And that gives me a boost.

So i am in contact for making a connection with ethercat with this inverter next week. You could use it on the Mesa too. But you know i want you to use ethercat somehow. It's like a roll's royce aircraft motor. It's beautifull.... men.
The 50 pin ribbon cable gives me hope to make a connection to the marking option. I will hear it from the developper's.

I have ordered 2 extra for stock with lead's 15 m1. 40i and 60i. 120i is sold already.
Last edit: 28 Dec 2018 00:48 by Grotius.

More
28 Dec 2018 00:48 #122992 by tommylight

Grotius will move to another country for production facility. We are busy to find a place. Ireland is a candidate.

When we arrive in Ireland whe are close to Google LLC as little company. I hope Starbux for fresh coffee is nearby in Ireland.
[/attachment]

You should come here, no export tax to Europe, taxes are very flexible, salaries are 350 to 800 euro per qualified worker, etc. And b.t.w. i already am using a facility for manufacturing metal constructions for machines used in glass processing for a company in Austria. Also we do manufacture a single product for a Japanese company with a safety rating of 700%. And i do manufacture CNC machines from time to time there, so that makes everything covered.

More
28 Dec 2018 00:55 - 28 Dec 2018 01:20 #122993 by Grotius
Tommy,

You are in Servia? I have one customer in Servie.
Mass ddo

It's a nice company. They will give me protection if i strike in Servie.
Tommy, if i come to your country, you must give me protection. You know or not?
If you come to Holland i give you protection.

I did try to make some Custom's Origin's Price Reduction Agreement's with Servie, but that was not easy to do.
Russian export was much more easyer to handle. But for pricing and export it is alway's better then Holland.
55 to 60 % tax rate including different tax cost's in the end for Holland tax payer. People pay this in Holland if their income is above the minimum of 45000 euro.
Last edit: 28 Dec 2018 01:20 by Grotius.

More
28 Dec 2018 01:50 #122996 by rodw

@Rod,

I have ordered 2 extra for stock with lead's 15 m1. 40i and 60i. 120i is sold already.

Email sent

More
28 Dec 2018 03:05 #122998 by islander261
Rod

Sorry for the thread hijack. Just so you know I run a TD A-60 ( an old model now). It has been rock solid for 10 years now. I use a HT Duramax torch and mostly use the Finecut consumables on 2mm HR sheet steel. I can safely say that I have never had a start failure. Most of my work has 500 to 2000 pierces per sheet so I would have seen it happen. The only problem I have is the slow reaction of the ArcOK signal from the power supply, even with zero pierce delay I still get a small pierce "divot". Of course this would be a non issue with thicker material.

John

More
28 Dec 2018 04:01 #123000 by rodw

Rod

Sorry for the thread hijack. Just so you know I run a TD A-60 ( an old model now). It has been rock solid for 10 years now. I use a HT Duramax torch and mostly use the Finecut consumables on 2mm HR sheet steel. I can safely say that I have never had a start failure. Most of my work has 500 to 2000 pierces per sheet so I would have seen it happen. The only problem I have is the slow reaction of the ArcOK signal from the power supply, even with zero pierce delay I still get a small pierce "divot". Of course this would be a non issue with thicker material.

John

No need to be sorry! Its not my thread!
I'll look a bit harder at the ESAB/Thermal Dynamics machines if I can find them in this country. Interesting when I review the 60i manual and circuit diagram, that the voltage divider card adds the Ohmic sensing signals ready to go. Nice!.

Our mutual beefy friend Keith suggested the use of an ACS758 current sensor to generate your own ArcOK. If you use a LM358 small signal amplifier with a 24 volt feed, you could read this through your 7i76e analog inputs. You could trigger an ArcOK signal at say 10 amps or at whatever current you chose to be valid for your purposes. I've got both of these modules here somewhere. Keith says he can get very precise control over centre punch marks using the current sensor.

More
28 Dec 2018 08:12 #123003 by tommylight

Tommy,

You are in Servia?

No, i am in Kosovo and the absolute maximum tax for anything is 19%. Income tax is never more than 10%.
www.galvazink.com/
This is a company owned by a Dutch in Kosovo, they are just expanding to 3 more facilities, i was there last week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grotius

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds