How to change the direction of the X and Y axes in Linuxcnc by changing entries

More
20 Jan 2022 18:10 #232543 by elf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2022 22:45 #232563 by tommylight

That is offending ! I am on newest FireFox, so going to Edge is not happening, ever! :)
Attachments:

More
20 Jan 2022 23:14 #232573 by elf
That's funny :) My fresh install of Linux is using 78.15.0esr Firefox and my Windows 10 machine is using 96.01. Both run Deepl.com with no issues. Internet Explorer doesn't work anymore on the Windows machine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
20 Jan 2022 23:30 #232578 by tommylight
I do not need it to run, i rarely use a translator (google), getting old so recalling stuff including foreign languages i know is becoming a "hit and miss" affair. Also not using said foreign languages for years makes them get lost inside the brain ! :)
I was just offended by it telling me to install Edge, i would have been offended if told to install anything remotely related to Microsoft, it (and some others like Intel, Nowell, Cisco, etc etc) have done so much damage to computing in general that i avoid them, vigorously.
Anyway, thank you for the link, i was not aware of it, so now i know there is a google alternative when the time comes to put google in that same basket above, and it is coming fast.

More
21 Jan 2022 18:56 #232670 by rodw
Well DeepL says its not supported in Australia.
But I really don't know what the fuss is.
I just right click on any page and "Translate to English" on my Chromebook. That is if its not automatically translated for me.
This even works on the previous page where there is only one post in another language.
I sometimes use Google Lens on my phone to translate Chinese instructions if they are on paper or embedded as an image (eg on alibaba)
Just point the phone at it and the translation is overlaid

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds