5 axis motor parameters

More
23 Jan 2024 12:07 #291419 by Duatepe
Replied by Duatepe on topic 5 axis motor parameters
By the way We are using MESA card, also 3 axis working good this machine already in active usage for workpiece. I run the linuxcnc and I see theTCP working reverse also Z axis doesnt syncronise. I mean when I move the axis A it works with other axis together, that is ok but direction is wrong Z axis is getting far, Y must be move in other direction to follow the Z. Also C is not moving. I will check the machine again.
I think there is no problem with motor amplifiers which they are original part. Previous software developer make the machine works with TCP jogging(no workpiece working just jogging and test) but after that he broke the .ini and .hal file probably, now I am trying to repair. So it means hardware parts are ok.
I am not sure .ini file is ok .
Also I will check the machine hardware parts if I can find the valuable things I will take the picture to send

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2024 12:23 #291420 by Duatepe
Okay I will arrange the ini file after that I will provide the results. Maybe somthing is wrong there.

Attachments:

More
23 Jan 2024 13:44 #291423 by Aciera
Replied by Aciera on topic 5 axis motor parameters
Note that the rotation directions in the 'trt' kinematics are technically opposite (as tool rotation):

github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/issues/2435

This may be part of your confusion.

More
24 Jan 2024 06:43 #291494 by Duatepe
I observed the machine again and I see Z and Y axises move reverse direction when the TCP mode is active. I wonder if I change the STEP_SCALE = -2792.1908 with positive . In this case , does the direction change? I couldnt tried it because of a reason, after a while I will do it.
Attachments:

More
24 Jan 2024 07:22 #291498 by Aciera
yes, changing motor direction will 'correct' it, or changing the direction in the postprocessor would also work. The best would be to change it in the kinematics module of course but I'm busy with other things right now.

More
24 Jan 2024 07:40 #291499 by Duatepe
short time ago I changed the sign of the STEP_SCALE and open the machine, now everything is ok except step scale, I have some value about motor-gear and I dont know how I am gonna calculate it.

Table Diameter: 150 mm
Center Height: 100mm
Center Bore: 30mm
Blacklash: 0
Absolute Tolerance: +-30
Max Torque Output: 50 NM

Also you can see it if previous page as a picture.
I will search it ,when you are free if you show me , I ll be happy.
Thank you for your help Have a nice day

More
24 Jan 2024 08:03 #291503 by Aciera
Knowing the gear-ratio is not enough, you also need to know the number of steps required to rotate the motor one full revolution.
STEP_SCALE for an angular axis is in steps/degree so the best thing may be to home the rotary and jog the axis 180° (measure with a probe on the machine) then divide the number of steps by 180.

More
24 Jan 2024 08:44 #291505 by Duatepe
I see on the screen some values X,Y,Z,A,C I think they are not the right values. Also several values available under HAL configuration and I am watching them now under WATCH, for example
hm2_7i76e.0.stepgen.00.counts
hm2_7i76e.0.stepgen.01.counts
hm2_7i76e.0.stepgen.02.counts
hm2_7i76e.0.stepgen.03.counts
hm2_7i76e.0.stepgen.04.counts
I think they are the step values you mentioned

More
24 Jan 2024 10:14 #291508 by Duatepe
Now it is ok , moving in right degree. Now I will try to solve why axises doesnt follow each other perfectly

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds