Screen shots of gui designs

More
14 Feb 2021 18:50 #198825 by JohnnyCNC
I'm using QTDragon Dark and I love it. I modified it to handle Inch/MM everywhere based on the ini setting. I'm using a 1920x1080 touch screen. I lowered the resolution so that the current version fills the screen. I'll be looking forward to trying this.

Thanks
John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2021 20:25 #198836 by persei8
Replied by persei8 on topic Screen shots of gui designs
This version correctly displays units according to machine units and changes them dynamically when g20 or g21 is used. Feedback on any bugs is appreciated.

More
14 Feb 2021 22:05 #198860 by JohnnyCNC
Thanks Jim.

More
14 Feb 2021 22:22 #198868 by tommylight

Thanks Jim.

+1

More
21 Feb 2021 16:04 #199633 by APaulsen
What about cool softwares for it. I found this one called MD Python(labdeck.com/python/) and it's essentially an advanced VisualTk. A drag and drop Designer but with lots more components and doesn't have glitches like VisualTK.It's free but its got a limited amount of use. The unlimited version MD Python Designer is £15(labdeck.com/python-designer/) and if it interests you, I suggest you check out the GUI Designer( labdeck.com/python/python-gui-designer/) before anything.

More
09 Mar 2021 17:48 #201573 by mkose
Replied by mkose on topic Screen shots of gui designs
Hello, I am interested in gmoccapy, if I ask, can you help me to write the articles in English on the button in my language? I also want to add another button or something. I could easily do this while working with Mach3, but after I switched to Linuxcnc, I was surprised because it was a topic I did not know ... Thanks in advance ..

More
09 Mar 2021 19:36 #201588 by andypugh

Hello, I am interested in gmoccapy, if I ask, can you help me to write the articles in English on the button in my language?

What is your language?

I think that you just need to make a copy of one of these files:
github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/tree/master/src/po/gmoccapy
named after your own language, and then change the second string in each section.

More
09 Mar 2021 21:40 #201604 by newbynobi
Gmoccapy is translated to German, English, Hungarian, French, spanisch, Serbian and Chinese
I woul be glad if you translate to an additional language. Just tell me witch language an will prepare the translation file for you. After translating, just send it back to me and I will integrate that one in LinuxCNC so it will be available for all users.

Norbert
The following user(s) said Thank You: mkose

More
10 Mar 2021 20:21 #201699 by mkose
Hi newbynobi, I would be grateful to you for this, I also recommend Gmoccapy in all cnc installations I go to, but they urge me to install Mach3 due to the TURKISH interface I prepared for Mach3, especially since it is not in TURKISH ... Therefore, I need to convert the interface to our language, TURKISH. Thank you in advance for your help.

More
10 Mar 2021 20:24 #201701 by mkose

Hello, I am interested in gmoccapy, if I ask, can you help me to write the articles in English on the button in my language?

What is your language?

I think that you just need to make a copy of one of these files:
github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/tree/master/src/po/gmoccapy
named after your own language, and then change the second string in each section.

TURKISH
The following user(s) said Thank You: newbynobi

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds