Fusion360 Postprozessor für LinuxCNC 5 Achsen

More
05 Apr 2018 13:15 #108447 by Michael1992
Hallo Community,

ich suche einen Postprozessor für Fusion360, welcher 5-Achs simultanfräsen in LinuxCNC ermöglicht.
Kann ich den aktuellen Postprozessor abändern? Wenn ja, wie?

Ich bitte um Hilfe.
Danke!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2018 12:45 #108496 by andypugh
I do not think that Fusion360 can output 5-axis G-code? (I have seen demos of it doing 4-axis wrapped tooplaths, though)

Have you tried the "emc" postprocessor? That is the old name for LinuxCNC.

More
06 Apr 2018 17:31 #108520 by tecno

That looks like 5 axis, right?

More
08 Dec 2018 19:54 #122061 by 3D-Master
hi,

du kannst meinen Postprozessor benutzen, aber den musst du definitiv noch an deine Maschine anpassen. Der gibt 5 Achsen simultan aus in XYZBC und auch nur von 0-359.999 bei der Rotationsachse C sowie variieren die C-Achs befehle, je nach dem, ob er CW oder CCW drehen will in den Vorwerten. Da ich hier keine .cps Dateien hochladen kann, musst du die Text Datei von .txt zu .cps ändern. Bei Fragen kannst du auch This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. anschreiben, die helfen wirklich gut.

Mfg
Attachments:

More
09 Dec 2018 00:58 - 09 Dec 2018 00:59 #122088 by Hakan
The postprocessor included with Fusion 360 can easily be modified to support 5-axis.

knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-36...r-5-axis-motion.html

However, due to the way F-feed is handled in linuxcnc the result will not be so good. I made a video about that

Here is a post from Autodesk on the topic of feed rates forums.autodesk.com/t5/hsm-post-processo...ighlight/true#M14311

Another option is to change the kinematics to tcp or inverse kinematics. Described here linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/motion/5-axis-kinematics.html . Several 5-axis kinematics are included in linuxcnc dist, just switch "trivkins" to for example "xyzac-trt-kins" and now linuxcnc does tcp. In this case, the standard Fusion 360 post processor can be used directly, just make sure to set
optimizeMachineAngles2(0); // TCP mode. 0 = activate
and the code is ready to use by linuxcnc. All nice, though it is hopeless to run the machine in manual mode and jog it. Totally mind boggling, perhaps unpredictable is a better word. There was a recent thread here about switching between the two modes so manually jog in normal Cartesian coordinates and run with inverse kinematics.
Last edit: 09 Dec 2018 00:59 by Hakan.

More
09 Dec 2018 11:01 #122100 by andypugh

All nice, though it is hopeless to run the machine in manual mode and jog it. Totally mind boggling, perhaps unpredictable is a better word. There was a recent thread here about switching between the two modes so manually jog in normal Cartesian coordinates and run with inverse kinematics.

If you run the development version of LinuxCNC then you can easily switch between Joint and Axis mode.

However, jogging in TCP shouldn't be that hard, as long as you concentrate on the tool-tip, and even then you will only see anything unusual when making angular jogs.

More
09 Dec 2018 11:42 #122103 by Hakan
Perhaps expressed from my frustration during the short test I made. It isn't that hard, I agree. But as soon as the A axis had an angle, for example jogging in Z meant I got motion in Z, Y and A. I wasn't used to that and found it a bit surprising, but understandable after a bit of thinking. I think it is really good to be able to switch between the modes.

If one is comfortable with this, tcp is the easiest way to get g-code support from Fusion 360, just a few lines to change that reflects the 4 and 5 axis config.

More
10 Jun 2019 12:27 - 13 Jun 2019 19:27 #136460 by plopes9000
Here's my version of linuxcnc XYZAC post processor for Fusion 360. Its based on tecno inverse time feed, Spangled 20190223 enable G64 path blending and also some code I stole from another post processor to Rewind C Axis since my setup is -10,+110 degrees in C.

if (true) { // note: setup your machine here
    var aAxis = createAxis({coordinate:0, table:true, axis:[-1, 0, 0], offset:[0, 0, 0], cyclic:false, range:[-10,110], preference:0});
    var cAxis = createAxis({coordinate:2, table:true, axis:[0, 0, -1], offset:[0, 0.15, 0], cyclic:false, range:[-360000,360000], preference:0});
    machineConfiguration = new MachineConfiguration(aAxis, cAxis);

setMachineConfiguration(machineConfiguration);
    //optimizeMachineAngles2(0); // TCP mode enabled (eg. M128, TRAORI, G43.4, G243)
    optimizeMachineAngles2(1); // TCP mode disable  (eg. M128, TRAORI, G43.4, G243)
  }

See also videos of my 4/5 Axis Build and Test Run - youtube link
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Jun 2019 19:27 by plopes9000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andypugh

More
10 Jun 2019 12:38 #136463 by pl7i92
nice all axis videos show only the Iso cordinate flat system movements
no 5Axis syncron mode

will it be implemented in the post ?

More
10 Jun 2019 12:44 #136464 by andypugh
Nice. I can see myself offering-up my spare harmonic drive mounting casting to my existing A axis tonight, and seeing if there are any more FHA drives on eBay.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds