How to Install LinuxCNC?

More
14 Dec 2022 07:41 #259425 by xenon-alien

So, it now goes in reverse at 1rpm.

Does it only do 1 rpm in both directions?

I hope it works as it must. Not tried.
If there are a max and a min speed in 2000 rpm I hope it will do it, like it was configured.
I'm assembling simple CNC Machines and the PNCConf was enough to configure them (I'm using the LCNC manual rarely) and a few manual changes for external buttons and alarms from drivers and simple turret on a lathe (if there is a ready example jus to connect the pins and edit a few files).
Still have no ide, how to make a lathe spindle use like a rotary axis in step/dir mode (+ orientation). My firs language is not english, so it's difficult to understand the manual and the technical information, plus I'm a civil engineer. So I'm not understand what pin i need to connect to what. And what will it do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2023 13:28 #264428 by xenon-alien

Yes, there are now 2.9 debs (only for buster) on the buildbot.

Either grab them manually from buildbot.linuxcnc.org/dists or guess the new repository description (almost certainly
deb buildbot.linuxcnc.org/ buster 2.9-rtpreempt

Hello.
In Synaptic I have this repository and see this... Can I upgrade?
Attachments:

More
16 Feb 2023 14:22 - 16 Feb 2023 14:24 #264619 by REX299
Replied by REX299 on topic How to Install LinuxCNC?
Hello, can anyone can install 2.9 pre for this time? The repository show version 2.9 but I cant upgrade or do a new installing. It show error (picture attached). Can you show me the solution. Thanks!
Attachments:
Last edit: 16 Feb 2023 14:24 by REX299.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds