Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • jrc
  • jrc
30 Sep 2025 23:00

Leadshine 2CS3E-D507 / Cia402 almost working - help please!

Category: EtherCAT

Many thanks! I am away today but will give it a try tomorrow and report back. I might also try making an even simpler test machine configuration with only xy coordinates, trivkins, drive by just one 2CS3E-D507 dual-stepper drive, This should hopefully be easier to debug due to having less confounding variables
  • scsmith1451
  • scsmith1451's Avatar
30 Sep 2025 22:37
Replied by scsmith1451 on topic Arrow keys for jogging

Arrow keys for jogging

Category: Gmoccapy

So sorry, I miss read the documentation, it says that the keyboard arrow keys are DISabled by default and to enable them just check the box. Where is the box? I don't see one on the screen, the settings page or anywhere else that enables the arrow keys. Can someone shed some light on where or how to enable the arrow keys?

Kind regards,
  • Giovanni
  • Giovanni
30 Sep 2025 21:29
Replied by Giovanni on topic Nativecam running on 2.9.4 almost so close

Nativecam running on 2.9.4 almost so close

Category: NativeCAM

I suppose you are using German as interface language.
Have you tried to use English?
Displaying 13261 - 13263 out of 13263 results.
Time to create page: 0.850 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum