Running CNC Plasma off generator

More
09 Jun 2020 22:42 - 09 Jun 2020 22:42 #170886 by thefabricator03
This is my UPS, its a Eaton 5XP 1500.www.eaton.com/nz/en-gb/catalog/backup-po...n/eaton-5px-ups.html

The tech I worked with to size the unit told me to stay clear of the standby UPS's in my situation as they are not fully online like Rod mentioned. I did look at those UPS's from officeworks and asked the tech about them and he laughed.

Attachments:
Last edit: 09 Jun 2020 22:42 by thefabricator03.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2020 00:08 #170891 by rodw

On a side note while I have you, do you remember any voltage settings that you ran for the THC while cutting with the Everlast? I spent all night going over almost all of your posts and couldn’t really find a value tied to a material thickness. Thanks in advance

No worries, Just I spoke to someone yesterday about to buy one. I don't really have any cutting charts for it. I think I settled on 1.7mm to 1.8mm cut height, 3.5 mm pierce height and did some test cuts at different feed rates and picked one for each material. Don't follow Hypertherms, it is a lot slower than that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: little_sparky

More
10 Jun 2020 06:34 #170914 by bbsr_5a
this Cable "Junk" wilkl at alot of EMI and latency try to clear this up

More
10 Jun 2020 12:10 #170953 by thefabricator03

this Cable "Junk" wilkl at alot of EMI and latency try to clear this up

If you referring to my pictures, yeah the cables are a bit messy but they are longer than the space I have allows so I have bundled them up as well as I could. I has been a lot worse in the past! But I do have a couple more cable management glands I have been meaning to install to make then a bit neater. Another project on my list!

More
10 Jun 2020 12:14 #170955 by bbsr_5a
bundle worst case
keep the power away from the signal
and also PC cable like USB separate
and offcause the Mouse is the thing to keep at clear as you can it will get you the Police radio with less then 10cent parts
the mouse internal coil is the most reson people got latency it takes frequence from air like hell
The following user(s) said Thank You: thefabricator03

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds