QtDragon_HD Preview window

More
14 Jan 2023 05:41 #261895 by cmorley
Replied by cmorley on topic QtDragon_HD Preview window
Ok I'll try that sample thanks.

Can you run in a terminal and paste the output? that doesn't show the error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2023 08:12 #261906 by cmorley
3) I just found a quick upgrade so the pick line works better - only picks the line if you single click, if you press and scroll it just moves the plot. Haven't pushed it yet but will soon.

More
14 Jan 2023 16:48 #261951 by Zavrl
Replied by Zavrl on topic QtDragon_HD Preview window
Today I tested the functionality under point 3 first in the Axis interface and then in QtDragon HD whith the same G.code with 82000 lines.

I found that QtDragon has an Inhibit Mouse Selection option in the SETTIGS tab. It was checked. When I turned it off, the selection with the mouse started working normally. I looked through the instructions and unfortunately there is no description for this tab anywhere.

By confirming that point 3 is now completed, we should only complete the instructions.

More
14 Jan 2023 17:23 #261955 by Zavrl
1) I have Debian 11 (bullseye) installed, which I installed according to the instructions from the forum:
Debian 11 (Bullseye) install for Python 3 — QtPyVCP python3_master LinuxCNC is version 2.9.0-pre0, installed according to the instructions from

2) The error is not in the G-code, but due to the linear speed and acceleration at very short vectos with the V-carve. The servo motor controller does not report an error, only LinuxCNC terminates the program without showing the line where the error occurred. When I restart the program, I reduce FEDRATE to about 80% and then the error does not recur.
I have powerful servo motors and work with a feed speed of 3000mm/min and strong acceleration. Maybe my laptop is too slow for such calculations. However, in such a case, the program should report or stay on the line of code where the error occurred.

I am attaching an example of G-code where an error occurs if I work at 100% speed.
Attachments:

More
14 Jan 2023 17:36 #261956 by Zavrl
I read everything that follows. Yes, it's the same problem.
I am using Debian 11 and LinuxCNC 2.9.

More
17 Jan 2023 09:56 #262222 by akg1904
Replied by akg1904 on topic QtDragon_HD Preview window
Hi,
I am trying to modify QtDragon_hd xml files for my custom requirement.
But the xml file in qtvcp does not support "multi-label","legends","bar","button" etc.
Is there any other way to have this "multi-label","legends","bar","button" etc. working in Qtvcp xml files.
or is there any alternative of this?

Regards
Abhishek

More
18 Jan 2023 01:39 #262303 by cmorley
Please start a new thread for new topics.
And then please answer - Where did you get "multi-label","legends","bar","button" from?

Moderators: cmorley
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds