Kinematics... again:/

More
19 May 2017 14:22 #93385 by andypugh
andypugh replied the topic: Kinematics... again:/

Boogie wrote: Guys am I reading robokins description in the right way?

To be honest, I wouldn't take the descriptions in robokins too literally. It was modified by Visteurs from Scarakins, and it is possible that he only modified the equations for his own one-off machine, and didn't change the description.

You will need to look at the mathematics to see if that matches your machine, and then alter it if it doesn't.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boogie
More
19 May 2017 15:01 #93386 by Boogie
Boogie replied the topic: Kinematics... again:/
Andy this is sooo game changing information:/ ok, so back to study of robokins.c...
More
22 May 2017 13:03 #93474 by k-1
k-1 replied the topic: Kinematics... again:/
Parallelogram: not so hard to do .... but on scara robot i think is under patent (for sure in certain country...non in all world).

About robokins: i read only the attachment on andy 1th or 2th post, so I understand the kins was write by Andy. And Not understand that you would reply somethins of similar and not reply the same.

Any how In your case tool tip have a Dy on Y axis from J3 centerline and a Dx on X axis, but working on Z axis. So some calculation on kins you need for. If you use J4 or not, because tooltip have Dy and Dx. It seems to put D3 = 0 (so not Dx) and so all J1 and J2 and j3 work on same 2d plane. At these point you need a Dy only or in real world tool tips leght & Dy. As I see (reading now 2th time robokins) inverse and foward kins have no calc for these.... because it's simply scarakins modified for J0/x linear axis as I see.

So your study is concerned only z/y axis because D3=0. A triangle + rotation because J3 can rotate.

I'm not good at all, but I suggest you this:
Do we make a race to the one who solves it before?

regards
giorgio
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds