XHC WHB04B-6 pendant buttons not working?

More
24 Oct 2020 16:07 #187112 by Catch22
OK so I actually got the Xhc-whb04b-6 working yesterday, but dumb me went and ran pncconf and forgot to save my original files, kicking myself now, I tried to reload the xhc-whb04b-6.hal the exact same way I did it when it worked but now the continuous and step button s do not do anything when I press them.
I know the pendant works because it works in Sim mode. Does anyone know what it might be. I have tried all combinations in the xhc-whb04b-6.hal file with none of them working.
Any help would be great, I'm pulling out my hair here.
Thanks Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2020 20:08 #187126 by BeagleBrainz
Keep your questions to one topic, it get confusing.
Don't start new topics in you aren't getting answers quick enough.
Attach ini & hal files. inserting the files into your posts makes the post longer than it should be. If they are just attached means we can open the files in an editor and look for errors more efficiently.
Be polite and remember to thank those that are trying to help.

Basically what you will need to do is compare your files with the sim files and make changes to suit. You will also need to read the documentation to get a better understanding of how things work. ATM it seems you are making changes without understanding what those changes do.

This was all suggested in the last thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Catch22

More
More
More
24 Oct 2020 20:21 #187130 by tommylight

Are you stalking me and reading my mind Tommy ? Do I need to start living in my Faraday cage again ? :laugh:

Ohh that is such a nice place to live in ! No signals, no government mind reading, no.... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BeagleBrainz

More
24 Oct 2020 22:25 - 25 Oct 2020 13:51 #187144 by Catch22
I'm sorry, I won't do it again.
You guys can delete whatever you see fit, again sorry for this.
Last edit: 25 Oct 2020 13:51 by Catch22.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds