Does it's possible to Refit.

More
18 Sep 2021 12:19 - 18 Sep 2021 12:24 #220993 by aleksamc
It's almost last 20 days from my first post but I still doesn't saw director of that company that makes desicions. So I study my technical problems.

As for me I want to convert this machine to linuxcnc because I will use this experiance in the future. But it seems that repair it would be very easy work.
So currently I don't know. All will depends on the customer's desires and posibilities.

After some time:
I currently received unswer from supplier of Beckhoff. Shipment of the Ethercat hardware will be in february!!! So it's very big time I think repair old one will me more prefered.
Last edit: 18 Sep 2021 12:24 by aleksamc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2021 08:38 #223439 by aleksamc
From that my last time I decided to make repairment of that machine. On the disk are all information for how to make reinstall program. So I change PC and make reinstall of TwinCAT and other programs.
Now I have such problems:
When we run TwinCat2 System Manager and open that configuration from old machine I get such errors:
1) old addreses for PCI cards doesn't correspond to that in new one. But We can't change this address - we need to turn on configuration mode. But how to turn on configuration mode I doesn't know.
2) I get a series of error messeges that modules (KL1114, KL9010, KL2114, KL6201-16) are not found in configuration and will be delated. How to install and where to get target files for this devices? How that files should look like?
3) Auto-scanning of devices on both PCI devices doesn't give any result and find nothing. Possibly we need to have target files also for KEB F5 servodrive with Sercos interface.

So at this time I have 2 problems to keep move forward:
how to turn on configuration mode to make changes to the PCI board address
- how to install targets for my devices for CanOpen 
KL1114, KL9010, KL2114, KL6201-16 and KEB F5 for Sercos?
I know that it's linuxcnc forum but can db1981 help me?

More
01 Nov 2021 06:00 #224838 by aleksamc
Dear forumers.
I have repair old PC and installed all software as was written in instruction of the producer of beckhoff cnc.
But I get error
Error starting TwinCAT system! Init4\RTime: Start Interrupt: Ticker started >> AdsWarning: 4113 (0x1011, (null)) For further information start the event viewer and open the application log.

Does any body know what problem could be in?
It's TwinCAT 2.940 - it's not newst twincat but recommended buy producer and machine worked on this?

More
01 Nov 2021 09:18 #224859 by db1981
Replied by db1981 on topic Does it's possible to Refit.
Hello,

i have not noticed your posts yet.....

Config mode -> right click on the twincat icon in the system bar(clock) and switch to config mode, or in System Manager Action/Aktionen menue "restart in config mode"

after this you have to choose the hardware adress for the pci card, then activate configuration and restart again in run mode.
If the pci card is working again, an the KL devices should not be missed anymore...

Ads Error AdsWarning: 4113 (0x1011 :

Which OS have you installed on the PC? I think 2.9 should still be NT4.0 or Win2K

More
01 Nov 2021 10:30 #224863 by aleksamc
Thanks db1981, you are my last chance for this machine.
As for addressing PCI cards, I was solwed that problem. But when I run PLC, then operating system went to "blue screen of death" with "TCRTime.sys - Address B7331270 base at B732C000, DateStamp4f185795"
It was PC on AMD so I decided that possibly beckhoff supports only Intel.

I made some repairment by resoldering capasitors and old PC is working now. I've instulled there Windows XP Sp1. It's said that before damage of harddisk there was installed Windows XP (I don't know what SPx).
Possibly I didn't install something.
I suspect that possibly I need to install NET framework 2 and there is in installation of beckhoff is present some patch. I forgot about it but now I understand that it could solve this problem of runtime. I will try it in few days or so.

More
01 Nov 2021 12:20 #224869 by db1981
make shure that you install 32Bit OS, Twincat won't run on 64bit installations.

More
13 Nov 2021 11:52 #226312 by aleksamc
Currently I managed to set up TwinCAT on windows xp and to Start Run Mode. All hardware and PLC program works fine. But...
But I get one more problem with HMI software. I installed HMI as was written in instruction and changed name of sql-server in .ini file. But program don't want to run. I even doesn't see any errors of it.

Does it possible that program made for italian language but Windows is ENG? Somebody made programs for Windows XP in the past, may be I need to install some more programs?

More
13 Nov 2021 12:08 #226314 by db1981
What kind of HMI is used for this machine?

I'm shure that you have to tell the hmi the Twincat ADS Adress. Or set the Systems ADS Adress to the same as it has been before the crash.

More
14 Nov 2021 15:46 - 14 Nov 2021 15:53 #226483 by aleksamc
There is some selfdeveloped HMI tha uses SQL server. Currently I get result that it's pending for SQL connection.
I have configuration .ini file. So I need to work more with it. 
I add ini file to this.

File Attachment:

File Name: HMI.ini
File Size:1 KB

I think, the hardest thing was to make run mode in TwinCAT. But now it's working.
I think I should reinstall all exta software like HMI, MSDE, MDAC from the instruction manual. I don't know for what they are needed.
Reference to the folder is  here

Attachments:
Last edit: 14 Nov 2021 15:53 by aleksamc.

More
19 Nov 2021 10:59 #226967 by aleksamc
I have configured HMI and SQL server. Problem was in conflict Eng/Italian path names.

Currently I can move axes from HMI and to manipulte with bits. But I can't load g-code program to run it. It doesn't work.

Does it possible to run programs from TwinCAT somehow, with some API or interfaces?

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds