Adhesive dispensing machine forming adhesive bead, can LinuxCNC solve this?

More
01 Jun 2022 17:22 #244385 by vkhargwanshi
I agree with you as I personally see Windows as making things slow and Linux has been always fast.. Personally I would like to go with LinuxCNC if after making suggested changes in hardware and in software also I am not able to achieve the desired result.

Moving to LinuxCNC for now will be a big task for me especially as in India its not available and I need to import.. If something goes wrong then import another one and so on..

Its good to know that you agree with me on possible timing issue. Thanks a lot for your inputs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2022 17:19 #244464 by Aaroncnc
When you get a chance to test the code i would love to hear how it went. maybe a few pics of before and after.

More
03 Jun 2022 03:09 #244484 by vkhargwanshi
Sure, will update here. If I get success with any of the suggestions posted here, will inform so that many other get benefited.

As of now I plan to try this next week as the compressor required need repair and its taking time.

More
03 Jun 2022 10:48 #244499 by smc.collins
What kind of adhesive ?? I know a few industrial automation guys who work on big continuous production machines, I can ask them what types of nozzles, solenoids etc they are using.

More
03 Jun 2022 10:52 #244500 by vkhargwanshi
As if now we are working with high viscous adhesive, however we plan to use the same machine with different kind of adhesive with different viscosities. These are industrial grade adhesive used in mass production.

More
03 Jun 2022 10:58 #244505 by smc.collins

More
03 Jun 2022 12:10 #244514 by vkhargwanshi
Frankly speaking, not yet decided, all will depends upon how to development proceeds. Long way to go..

More
03 Jun 2022 23:46 #244551 by smc.collins
are these catalyzed or water based adhesives ? all of these things effect the type of system in in use.

More
04 Jun 2022 03:35 #244553 by vkhargwanshi
I understand, all these matters a lot, so we have selected the one with high viscosity for now, with which all other issues are solved only blob is remaining. Once we get this working then will start working on all parameters.. We have just started on it, so long way to go..

More
04 Jun 2022 19:01 - 04 Jun 2022 19:07 #244582 by smc.collins

Use a solenoid controlled pintle valve and dispenser end. High pressure, accurate, loads of flow rates, direct control, low leak probability. Look at some fuel injector designs

Last edit: 04 Jun 2022 19:07 by smc.collins.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds