Trajectory Planner using Ruckig Lib

More
17 Apr 2024 11:57 #298432 by Unlogic

How about collect $ upon delivery then?

I think a bounty like that could be a good idea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2024 16:14 #298459 by grijalvap
I really understand most people here work in the code and documentation as a hobby, and get great happiness when things work and can be shared with the community,obviously put a money in the middle convert a hobby in stress, frustration, regrets, claims, etc. and no body want these factors in its life.
In the other hand most people here is agree jerk control will take LinuxCNC to the next level, but this is a complex thing to achieve.I think this should be a project that need resources maybe many of you are familiar with KICAD a PCB software, somehow the get resources to make huge improvements in the software,they hire programmers dedicated to creating specific features and fix specific issues.
I think cofounding is a good idea, but get the money would be the easy part, then we need to create a project, clearly define what do we want,hire the programmer or programmers, and continuously monitor the progress and effectiveness of the work.I really don’t know any programmer that can have experience on this specific field.Bottom line, I agree to donate and support in case of the community want to go this way

More
26 Apr 2024 21:26 #299152 by ihavenofish
None of this really works well in practice. it needs (again) someone like tormach to just pay someone to do it for THEIR needs, and we get the spoils.

Otherwise, we can sit and watch and wait and just be happy.

More
26 Apr 2024 22:20 #299156 by grijalvap
interesting, so basically some one has to take the initiative collect the money, hire the programmer, follow the project and then release the results to the community. 

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds