Latency-schlecht wg nvidia Quadro FX1700

More
08 Sep 2016 15:51 #80229 by ArcEye
You just install the packages using Synaptic or `apt-get install` on the command line, same as any other package.

If the hardware is recognised, the correct driver and firmware will be selected at boot time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tchefter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Sep 2016 17:52 - 08 Sep 2016 17:56 #80239 by Tchefter
OK,the Packages where installed, when i try to install.
The Latency was at aorund 50000. With the Old Nvidia was the Latency at around 30000.

The reason why I bought the Matrox that was my camera, to locate x0 + Y0, is always frozen after a few seconds. Now that's better, works perfectly. But the machine sounds strange when one proceeds manually. Like in this Post here

This where the card i bought...
www.ebay.de/itm/291780738396?_trksid=p20...e=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The PC is a Intel P4 / 3Ghz / 2GB RAM / 80GB HDD

Did anyone know this issue?

Regards Fritz
Last edit: 08 Sep 2016 17:56 by Tchefter.

More
10 Sep 2016 10:15 #80290 by Tchefter
Hallo Gemeinde :)
gestern hab ich nun kurzer Hand einen anderen PC mit Wheezy und LinuxCNC 2.7.7 aufgesetzt.
Da mein Matrox grad nicht zur Hand war hab ich eine Nvidia GF 8400 zum installieren genutzt.
Zuhaus dann die MAtrox G550 umgebaut. Bei beiden Grafikkarten hab ich nun im Latency-Test so um die 15000.
Das ist schon mal sehr gut zu vorher mit rund 30000.
Nun dachte ich meine Problem mir der Kamera zum Positionieren von X und Y sei auch erledigt, leider nicht.
Nach eine paar Minuten erscheint in Axis im Kamerafenster ein giftgrüner Hintergrund.
Ich habe mittlerweile alle USB Ports durchprobiert und jetzt auch noch einen aktiven USB Hub dazugepackt.
Leider immer noch nach ein paar Minuten (so 2-3) grüner Hintergrund wo eigtl. die Kamera sein sollte.
Kennt jemand das Problem bzw. hat das schon gelöst?
Gruß Fritz
***************************************************************************************************************************************
Hello community :)
yesterday I now summarily another PC with Wheezy and LinuxCNC 2.7.7 placed.
Since my Matrox degree was not at hand I have a Nvidia GF 8400 used to install.
Home then the Matrox G550 rebuilt. Both graphics cards I've now as to the 15000 in the Latency Test.
That is in itself very well to previously with around 30,000.
Now I thought my problem to me the camera for positioning of X and Y is also done, unfortunately not.
After a few minutes a poison green background appears in Axis in the camera window.
I have now tried every USB ports and now even to seize a powered USB hub.
Unfortunately, still after a few minutes (as 2-3) green background where actually the camera should be.
Anyone know the problem and has already solved?
(Sorry for the Google Translation :) )

Regards Fritz

More
More
10 Sep 2016 19:03 #80312 by Tchefter

Maybe this can help.
Tom

Hi Tom, many approaches, thank you. I test it and give a feedback.

Regards Fritz

More
11 Sep 2016 00:48 #80317 by tommylight
You are welcomed, always.
Bitte shon . <== i do not have the 2 dots above the O, sorry.

More
11 Sep 2016 16:17 #80338 by newbynobi
Tommy,

I can help with that B) :)

ööööööö

Wenn du noch mehr brauchs, melde Dich ;)

Norbert
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, Tchefter

More
11 Sep 2016 18:26 #80341 by Tchefter
:) Hallo Zusammen, ich habe das Problem scheinbar gelöst. Zumindest hat die Kamera den ganzen Nachmittag funktioniert.
Nach genauerem beobachten wann denn die Kamera ausfällt, merkte ich sobald die Motoren los laufen ca.2-5Sek danach
wird das Fenster grün. Ich habe schon oft gelesen das die Erdung alle Komponenten (PC / Fräse / Steuerung / NT) wichtig sei,
habe dem aber wenig Aufmerksamkeit gegeben, nun hab ich das mal gemacht und siehe da, funktioniert.
@tommylight, deine Links werde ich aber trotzdem mal noch versuchen, da mit dem Mplayer ja "nur" ein Fadenkreuz geht.
Und ich hätte noch gerne einen Kreis und die DRO Anzeige mit dabei.
Gruß Fritz

:) Hi, I have solved the problem apparently. At least the camera all afternoon working.
After a closer watch when will the camera fails, I realized as soon as the engines go running after ca.2-5Sek
the window will be green. I have often read that the ground all components (PC / router / controller / NT) is important,
but given the little attention, now I have the time made and behold, works.
@tommylight, your links but I will still times even try because the Mplayer "only" a crosshair goes. And I would still like a circle and the DRO display case.
Greetings Fritz

PS: And here my öööööööö for Tommy :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
12 Sep 2016 00:15 #80349 by tommylight
Danke euch beiden fur die "ö".
I will try not to misuse them ! :) :) :)

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds