Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • MarkoPolo
  • MarkoPolo
03 Oct 2025 14:39
Replied by MarkoPolo on topic Error in tool_offsetview.py

Error in tool_offsetview.py

Category: Qtvcp

Great, that's exactly what I was looking for.

It works well, but two things could be improved:

1. If I press a macro button a second time that doesn't do anything because it's already executed, e.g., "Goto Machin Zero," the LED doesn't go out; it keeps blinking. It blinks until another macro does something.

2. Button 10 has a hardcoded name of "MORE MACROS." It would be nice if it also took its name from the ini file like the other buttons.
  • BipinBabu
  • BipinBabu
03 Oct 2025 14:36
Ethercat Motion asics was created by BipinBabu

Ethercat Motion asics

Category: EtherCAT

Hello Experts,

Is there any readymade package with LinuxOS+RTKernel+Ethercat Master prebuilt.?

Can someone please explain the core concept of Ethercat communication compared to traditional step and dir method?

I was wondering what parameters vary from machine to machine in terms of Ethercat configuration?

For example, I have seen that the Ethercat module needs the network card ID when installing/configuring Ethercat Master.
 
  • Hakan
  • Hakan
03 Oct 2025 14:30 - 03 Oct 2025 14:33

Leadshine 2CS3E-D507 / Cia402 almost working - help please!

Category: EtherCAT

You have something called extrajoints, maybe that is what you are looking for?
linuxcnc.org/docs/html/man/man9/motion.9.html

Hopefully someone that knows how to work with carousels can jump in.
Displaying 13216 - 13218 out of 13218 results.
Time to create page: 1.845 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum