Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • jschulze
  • jschulze
29 Sep 2025 16:34
Replied by jschulze on topic Wrapped Rotary on Non Rotary Axis Letter.

Wrapped Rotary on Non Rotary Axis Letter.

Category: Basic Configuration

Does the letter matter?

Isn't it just a visual ID?

Not sure.  Either way it's not working for me and I'm not sure why.  It works no problem as a rotary axis, but I'd like to figure out a way to keep position while using it as a spindle and I figure that will be easier if it wraps at 360.  
  • GDTH
  • GDTH's Avatar
29 Sep 2025 15:56

Carousel with counts move x amount of pockets

Category: Advanced Configuration

setp carousel1.0.scale 2000
setp carousel1.0.width 200
setp carousel1.0.home-offset 800
setp carousel1.0.debounce 3
  • tommylight
  • tommylight's Avatar
29 Sep 2025 15:50
Replied by tommylight on topic Extremely confused - Nonworking limit switches

Extremely confused - Nonworking limit switches

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

No worries, we all miss things and mess up.
Thank you for helping.
  • jjdege
  • jjdege's Avatar
29 Sep 2025 15:23
  • tommylight
  • tommylight's Avatar
29 Sep 2025 15:12
Replied by tommylight on topic Extremely confused - Nonworking limit switches

Extremely confused - Nonworking limit switches

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

Sorry, there are no pins connected to the Mesa IOs.

Yes there is a pin, it is way up in his hal file
# --- MIN-HOME-X ---
net min-home-x     <=  hm2_7i96s.0.inm.00.input-00-not
  • jjdege
  • jjdege's Avatar
29 Sep 2025 13:55

Extremely confused - Nonworking limit switches

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

Sorry, there are no pins connected to the Mesa IOs.
net min-home-x     =>  joint.0.home-sw-in
net min-home-x     =>  joint.0.neg-lim-sw-in
net x-pos-limit     =>  joint.0.pos-lim-sw-in
  • jschulze
  • jschulze
29 Sep 2025 13:50

Wrapped Rotary on Non Rotary Axis Letter.

Category: Basic Configuration

I've got my machine setup to use a rotary table as the W axis since I already have a C axis on the head.  I've added wrapped_rotary=1 to my ini in both the joint and axis sections, but it's not working.  Does wrapped rotary only work on A,B, or C axis?

I also have the rotary table setup as a second axis and what I would like to ultimately do is setup the rotary table to wrap the axis position at 360 and also keep track of the position while using it as a spindle.  Right now I just use a generic mux2 to switch the joint velocity between W axis velocity and spindle 1 velocity signals using the spindle.1.on and it works great, but I'm not sure how to keep the axis position when it's in spindle mode.  I'm using step/dir servos to drive the table, so I don't have an encoder on the table output itself.  Is there a way to fake an encoder signal from the spindle output to feedback into the joint position?  
  • peterpan
  • peterpan
29 Sep 2025 13:18
Replied by peterpan on topic Trouble with Cia402 drive configuration

Trouble with Cia402 drive configuration

Category: EtherCAT

lcec_conf:
<masters>
  <master idx="0">
    <slave idx="0" type="EK1100" name="D1"/>
    <slave idx="1" type="EL1008" name="D2"/>
    <slave idx="2" type="EL2008" name="D3"/>
    <slave idx="3" type="basic_cia402" vid="0x00000c96" pid="0x00000001" name="D4">
      <!--ClearPath EC (CoE Rev 2)-->
      <modParam name="ciaRxPDOEntryLimit" value="8"/>
      <modParam name="ciaTxPDOEntryLimit" value="8"/>
      <modParam name="enablePP" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enablePV" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableTQ" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableHM" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableCSP" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableCSV" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableCST" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableActualFollowingError" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableActualTorque" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableActualVoltage" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableDigitalInput" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="digitalInChannels" value="16"/>
      <modParam name="enableDigitalOutput" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="digitalOutChannels" value="16"/>
      <modParam name="enableErrorCode" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableFollowingErrorTimeout" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableFollowingErrorWindow" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableHomeAccel" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableInterpolationTimePeriod" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableMaximumMotorRPM" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableMaximumTorque" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enablePolarity" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enablePositionDemand" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enablePositioningTime" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enablePositioningWindow" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableProbeStatus" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableProfileAccel" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableProfileDecel" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableProfileVelocity" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableTargetTorque" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableTorqueDemand" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableTorqueSlope" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableVelocityDemand" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableVelocityErrorTime" value="true"/>
      <modParam name="enableVelocityErrorWindow" value="true"/>
    </slave>
  </master>
</masters>
  • tommylight
  • tommylight's Avatar
29 Sep 2025 12:39

Looking for a specific, detailed howto guide for XYYZ gantry setup

Category: Advanced Configuration

You should most probably save the config then run it, then home the machine as jogging will not work for tandem axis before homing.
Displaying 13306 - 13314 out of 13314 results.
Time to create page: 0.573 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum