Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • tommylight
  • tommylight's Avatar
01 Oct 2025 13:59
Replied by tommylight on topic New Install of LCNC,Debian12 dumping core

New Install of LCNC,Debian12 dumping core

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

What PC?
Are you using a parallel port?
If yes, did you type a ROOT password during installation? This is not good as you have to reinstall and skip the root password.
And reboot the PC when you see this is the error report:
Waiting for other session to finish exiting...lockfile still not removed
Waited 3 seconds for master.  giving up.
  • alexandrap
  • alexandrap
01 Oct 2025 13:28
Replied by alexandrap on topic My MESA 7i95T wiring

My MESA 7i95T wiring

Category: Driver Boards

       

File Attachment:

File Name: XYZ.hal
File Size:17 KB
  • alexandrap
  • alexandrap
01 Oct 2025 13:22 - 01 Oct 2025 13:31
Replied by alexandrap on topic My MESA 7i95T wiring

My MESA 7i95T wiring

Category: Driver Boards

Could someone help me, please?
I'm solving the MPG configuration in PNCONFG.
On the TB5 connector are the MPG switch inputs:

IN16 - X-axis switch
IN17 - Y-axis switch
IN 18- Z-axis switch
IN19 - "4" axis switch (SPINDLE -servo step-dir)
IN20 - jog speed switch x1 (default)
IN21 - x10
IN22 - x100
The configuration procedure is in the attached photos
Is the procedure correct?
Can it work like this? And will jogging axis "4" - SPINDLE stepping also work?
Is it necessary to edit something manually in HAL? I've never done it.

I am also attaching the resulting HAL
The axis scales are still provisional
I would like to use SINO linear rulers on the axis as a feedback of the table position (closed loop ) - they are configured in PNCONFG, but I don't know if the feedback will work this way
Displaying 13276 - 13278 out of 13278 results.
Time to create page: 0.877 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum