Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Cooped-Up
  • Cooped-Up
06 Oct 2025 20:27
Replied by Cooped-Up on topic 5i25t firmware screwup

5i25t firmware screwup

Category: Driver Boards

I figure you might ask for the pinout from mesa flash so here is that.
  • Cooped-Up
  • Cooped-Up
06 Oct 2025 20:22
Replied by Cooped-Up on topic 5i25t firmware screwup

5i25t firmware screwup

Category: Driver Boards

I added 12v field power to the 7i77 but still am getting the pin doesn't exist error. I do have a new light on the 7i77 though.
  • PCW
  • PCW's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 19:06
Replied by PCW on topic 5i25t firmware screwup

5i25t firmware screwup

Category: Driver Boards

The 7i77 must have field power or the field I/O pins will not be present:

hm2/hm2_5i25.0: IO Pin 003 (P3-15): Smart Serial Interface #0, pin tx1 (Output)  << 7I77 analog out is working as it needs only 5V
hm2/hm2_5i25.0: IO Pin 004 (P3-03): Smart Serial Interface #0, pin rx1 (Input)
hm2/hm2_5i25.0: IO Pin 005 (P3-16): IOPort  << This is the 7I77 digital field I/O. It's not working, likely because 7I77 field power is not present
hm2/hm2_5i25.0: IO Pin 006 (P3-04): IOPort
 
  • Cooped-Up
  • Cooped-Up
06 Oct 2025 19:00
Replied by Cooped-Up on topic 5i25t firmware screwup

5i25t firmware screwup

Category: Driver Boards

I have it hooked up to a 5 volt supply. Lights turn on. Also need to figure out how to make the 7i84 I have get detected when connected to the 7i74. The 84 has 12v field power
Displaying 13141 - 13144 out of 13144 results.
Time to create page: 1.002 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum