Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Aciera
  • Aciera's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 17:03

Axis configuration not fully working on 2.9.6

Category: AXIS

I've just built the current 2.9 branch (ie 2.9.6) and tested "halui.machine.is-on" reacting to "halui.machine.on" and "halui.machine.is-off", works for me in both tested guis (axis, gmoccapy)
  • MusicCityMfg
  • MusicCityMfg's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 16:21
Replied by MusicCityMfg on topic LinuxCNC Lathe Retrofit ... Where Do I begin?

LinuxCNC Lathe Retrofit ... Where Do I begin?

Category: Turning

Thanks! I saw your post and started reading it. There's a lot there.

Were you able to replace the resolvers with encoders? Are they part of the motors?

I ask because I found a video of some guy who did a Nakamura LinuxCNC retrofit and he opened up the Fanuc spindle motor and replaced the Fanuc encoder with one he bought off of Alibaba. He had to machine a custom mount for the encoder.

I don't know if the resolver process is similar or if I have to buy all new servos.
  • Aciera
  • Aciera's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 15:43
Replied by Aciera on topic Pin does not exist

Pin does not exist

Category: ClassicLadder

can you please show us the parameters you used?
'loadrt classicladder_rt .....'
  • Aciera
  • Aciera's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 15:41

Axis configuration not fully working on 2.9.6

Category: AXIS

If you open one of the sim configs and check "halui.machine.is-on" does it go true when you enable the machine with the gui button?
Displaying 13141 - 13145 out of 13145 results.
Time to create page: 0.824 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum