Mazak Micro Slant 15 Retrofit

More
22 Oct 2022 12:33 - 22 Oct 2022 12:43 #254755 by Masiwood123
www.facebook.com/vladimir.bogdanovic.395/videos/373292077174739
www.facebook.com/vladimir.bogdanovic.395/videos/383952092775404 I'm sorry that I had to sell it, it had to stand outside because my primary job is that my workshop is covered with the machines I use, and outside it would just rust..I had it and the padovani labor..it was the machines. the one I'm making now is a toy :) jos gore, tada nisam bio na ovom mestu za linux podrsku pa sam radio sa mach:(
Last edit: 22 Oct 2022 12:43 by Masiwood123.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2022 17:13 #254775 by tommylight
I think the motors are 1.5KW DC servos, the spindle is 11KW for 100% duty cycle and 17KW for short periods, 3450 RPM, also DC.
Not using resolvers, nothing i can find works with those, they are some type of reversed resolvers, so i am replacing them with 2500PPR encoders i had new. Had to make some 3D printed mounts with bearings for the encoders, and now i have to mount those and wire them, not easy as the existing cables go through very thick shielding with soldered connector on one side....
Much easier to add new cables and leave the old ones dangling in the breeze ! :)
Those are nice machines, to bad you had to let those go.
Then again, i may have to let this one go, very soon. Or i can drag the retrofit ... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: RotarySMP, smc.collins

More
22 Oct 2022 17:25 #254778 by Masiwood123
Yes, it is expensive to change those motors if they can be solved with encoders on the 7i77, if the amplifiers already have an analog input. here the servo motors of that power are Chinese with a driver around 500e.
if you already work on machines, you should leave one good lathe for yourself, this one looks good
The following user(s) said Thank You: RotarySMP, tommylight

More
23 Oct 2022 10:27 #254841 by RotarySMP
Nice one Tommy, to get a beast like that under LinuxCNC control. You are a master!
Mark
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
26 Oct 2022 21:40 #255138 by smc.collins
can you post your configuration file ? I'd like to see your tool changer arrangement, sounds similar to my cincinnati

More
26 Oct 2022 22:33 #255144 by tommylight

can you post your configuration file ? I'd like to see your tool changer arrangement, sounds similar to my cincinnati

Of course.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Masiwood123, smc.collins

More
26 Oct 2022 22:47 #255145 by Masiwood123
mislim da se najbolje uci iz tudjih primera koji rade, evo ja gledam ove tvoje i uz malo predznanja, pomalo i uhvatim neku foru:) inace kako ide, jel blizu da sve radi?

More
26 Oct 2022 22:56 #255147 by tommylight
Ma nije, sad mi nije vazno vise, za drajvove me nije briga, imam jos 4 manja DC servo drajva koje mogu da koristim. Zadnjih dana radim neke druge stvari, pa kad budem mogao pokusacu da nadjem koje zice sta rade za postojece drajvove, sanse su da je jedan propao posle prvog napada miseva, to sam video na ekranu kad sam poslednji put ukljucio masinu pre godinu ili vise dana.

More
26 Oct 2022 23:06 #255150 by tommylight
Did some more reverse engineering yesterday, so not much left to figure for the axis drives, although one might be dead as i wrote here last time i turned it on about a year ago (first mice attack that i was not aware off) it did show that on screen, but when i programed in the parameters (not fun at all) at one point in time it did not show any errors, hence i would like to have a go at burning them...hmm .. testing them! :)
Some more hieroglyphs attached ...
Attachments:

More
26 Oct 2022 23:08 #255151 by Masiwood123
ah ti misevi, ne znam koliko deluju oni visoko frekventni uredjaji za rasterivanje, mada je sad i kasno, dobro je da si dosta stvari spasio, motori ce proraditi;) i dobro je malo odmoriti uz neke druge probleme, toga bar ima svuda i uvek:) ...ako ti sta treba od mehanike samo javi, tipa klizne staze vretena ose, manji dc motori ..toga imam.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds