Retrofitting a 1986 Maho MH400E

More
14 Feb 2019 18:06 #126479 by R2AIV
Hi! Where i can find your hal/ini?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2019 18:19 #126484 by hanmon
Hi,

you can find my current config files in the attachment:

File Attachment:

File Name: MAHO_MH400E.zip
File Size:9 KB

Hanno
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: J Green

More
14 Feb 2019 18:36 #126486 by R2AIV
Yeah! Thank you very much!

More
14 Feb 2019 20:17 #126489 by J Green
Denis
Do you have any Photos of your MH440T. I am wondering what is the difference between a 440 and a 400. Also what is the difference of "T" vers "E" machine ?

Hanmon
Anything new - since you got your machine running on LinuxCNC ? Can you use some Rod 271 information for the rotary table? Think it might be useful to have it's hydraulic lock/unclamp separate from the vertical axis clamp.

Mark
Please stay away from the Long-pig dinner parties.:)

More
14 Feb 2019 20:31 #126490 by R2AIV
I'l take pictures of MH400T tomorrow. What parts of the machine are you interested in?

More
14 Feb 2019 21:29 #126495 by Mccartymachine1
I am in need of the rod 271 wiring connections if anyone has that info. Just got the universal table cleaned up and reassembled on my mh600c. Not sure how to use the rod for position without throwing a following error.
Attachments:

More
14 Feb 2019 22:04 #126498 by J Green
Jeremiah
I downloaded the PDF from the Heidenhain web site --- but it is 1.7 Meg and theretofore is too large for an attachment. Will try to cut the PDF down in size but that will not be until later .

Denis
Would be interesting to see a right-front view . Just interested in what is a 440 T vers a 400 E.

More
15 Feb 2019 01:13 #126513 by Mccartymachine1
I had been looking online and found info about the PPR and signal type. The only thing I can't find is which wire color is what. I would rather not open the encoder to see what each wire does. I guess I just need to be sure about the 0v and +5v. The rest I can just guess about and not hurt it.
I am also interested in seeing more of the MAHO types and learning what sets them apart. Thank you.

More
15 Feb 2019 16:56 #126569 by R2AIV
Hello! There is photos of MH400T . It's a full history of retrofitting :) But it is not ended. I have a new trouble. Today i was adapted Hanmon's HAL to my hardware and try to test it without machine, only electronics. But, when LinuxCNC starts, estop button holds and i can't "power on" hardware anyway. I was created test configuration using Pncconf utility, and software normally starts on test config, and electronics answers to commands from software (i looking signals by oscilloscope). In my test config estop configured like this:

net estop-out <= iocontrol.0.user-enable-out
net estop-out => iocontrol.0.emc-enable-in

I was copied this strings to Hanmon's HAL, and commented his estop config strings. But it take no effect - estop holds and i can't doing anymore. How i can override estop and normally start software for debug purposes?

More
15 Feb 2019 17:14 #126572 by hanmon
Hi,

your pictures are interesting.
The only difference I can see is the Heidenhain control.
The rest of the machine is 100% identical to my 400E.

Did you try to hold "Hydraulik" (Button) and in LinuxCNC "E-Stop "and then "Machine enable" ?

Moderators: piasdom
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds