More
13 Mar 2021 08:27 #202070 by aekhv
Your custom.hal should be:
loadusr -W vfdmod my-config-file.ini

net spindle-cmd-rpm => vfdmod.spindle.rpm-in
net spindle-at-speed <= vfdmod.spindle.at-speed
net spindle-cw spindle.0.forward => vfdmod.control.run-forward
net spindle-ccw spindle.0.reverse => vfdmod.control.run-reverse

If output speed will be wrong take your attention to Multiplier and Divider parameters in vfdmod ini.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2021 11:29 #202084 by Zbysob1
I changed these two lines - I forgot to rename the pins in linuxcnc 2.8 before. I left a multiplier 1 and a divisor 1 everywhere, so they shouldn't affect the values.
Now the program gives a signal to the inverter and the inverter switches to RUN and FOR but after a second there is a communication error again (code 110) and the connection is red. Now I set the minimum speed to 50 and this value is given and after pressing the inverter direction icon, the motor starts with the minimum speed but stops responding to subsequent commands and I have a connection error.
Is it possible that the vfdmod program is using a log write function not supported by my inverter? I checked that I can use function 06 and multi-save 10.

My config file:

File Attachment:

File Name: my-config-file.ini
File Size:5 KB

Thanks again for your interest and help. I am very beginner, hence problems at every step :)
Attachments:

More
13 Mar 2021 11:31 #202085 by Zbysob1
Now diode for Spindle at speed is green

More
13 Mar 2021 11:37 #202087 by aekhv

Now the program gives a signal to the inverter and the inverter switches to RUN and FOR but after a second there is a communication error again (code 110) and the connection is red.

It looks like the reason is electrical noise, like here: forum.linuxcnc.org/24-hal-components/391...communicaiton#168822

Is it possible that the vfdmod program is using a log write function not supported by my inverter?

No, I don't think so.

More
13 Mar 2021 15:53 #202105 by Zbysob1
ok, I disconnected the engine completely and the connection interruption problem disappeared. But I still can't change the rotation. Start and RUN forward and reverse works fine but RPM remains at the minimum setting

More
14 Mar 2021 01:15 #202178 by aekhv
If your custom.hal includes line below, all should work :)
net spindle-cmd-rpm => vfdmod.spindle.rpm-in

If not, check command frequency register address. It's also may be an additional option in your vfd, like command frequency source - potentiometer, keyboard, or rs485 line.

More
14 Mar 2021 01:19 #202179 by aekhv
Also try to play with Multiplier in [SpindleRpmIn] section, try 10, 100, 1000. Is something changes? Don't forget to remove ";" character in ini.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zbysob1

More
14 Mar 2021 06:05 #202191 by Zbysob1
It works :) Thanks a lot, you are great :) Of course, it's my mistake because changing the entries in custom.hal according to what you gave above, I omitted the changes regarding the first line. There is an entry from the Github page, probably from version 2.7. These pin renaming are causing me problems. Now it's ok. I just have to deal with the shielding of the converter-motor cable and the noise filter. Will something like this be good?
www.conrad.pl/p/filtr-szumow-250-vac-1-a...affner-fn-2060-1-06- 1-pcs-398696? AdW = API & gclid = EAIaIQobChMI5rWIw_Ot7wIVk2DmCh1RPANsEAAYAyAAEgLJpPD_BwE

More
14 Mar 2021 06:07 #202192 by Zbysob1
Thank you again for your help and time :)

More
14 Mar 2021 15:16 #202215 by aekhv
You're welcome :)

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds