Indramat 3trm2

More
29 Aug 2021 13:46 #219102 by db1981
Replied by db1981 on topic Indramat 3trm2
I have checked marks source code. His component uses the left_center switch too.

Are you shure the switches are not used? maybe on another page of the schematic?

If there has been an problem and the gearchange is stopped between gears, the control will not know the actual position of the gearstage....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2021 13:47 #219103 by Sourabh3
Replied by Sourabh3 on topic Indramat 3trm2
I have 5 switches on every motor, and i opened one of them. All the switches are wired in some way but i don't know why the wires aren't connected with the relay board. Gotta check with multimeter. I am attaching a pic of the cams. Can you tell me which cam is the left centre? No. 5 i believe? 
​​​
Attachments:

More
29 Aug 2021 13:49 #219104 by db1981
number 5 "Motor umpolen" is the left-center switch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sourabh3

More
29 Aug 2021 13:49 - 29 Aug 2021 13:50 #219105 by Sourabh3
No sir, i have checked it multiple times, no other page has any information on left centre switch. I'll wire it by my self i guess. Thanks for your help. I'll try to figure it out now. 
Last edit: 29 Aug 2021 13:50 by Sourabh3.

More
29 Aug 2021 13:52 #219106 by db1981
Where do you got this service manual?
I am still looking for the manual for the spindle bearing regrease of the vertical Head..

-Spindellager Schmierung
-Spindel Schmierung
-Spindel Wartung
-Vertikal Kopf Schmierung .....

More
29 Aug 2021 14:26 #219107 by Sourabh3
I received 2 huge service manuals along with the machine. If you want, i can send you everything that you need. Mine is a maho mh 1000T. You also have the same machine? I have manuals for 1000T/E. I'll send you these 4 details that you asked in the morning. Let me know if you need anything else. Or it would be better if you could share your email.

So i tried to track left centre switch, it is not wired to maho relay board, I'll wire it in the morning and test it.

More
30 Aug 2021 14:12 #219171 by Sourabh3
I don't understand German but i am trying to give my best. I have attached the photos which i think contains all the information that you ask. If i missed something, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to help. As I'm limited to share quantity of files please provide me your email. 

More
31 Aug 2021 05:04 - 31 Aug 2021 05:07 #219215 by Sourabh3
so im trying to figure out , how to use marks's mh400E gearbox simulation. i am posting the paragraph that i don't understand.

###<<<On the user interface module I made for my machine, the touchscreen only has 1024x768 resolution. To be able to see the feedback pins, in the maho_gearbox.xml file I had to comment out all the control stuff as follows:in the line above
<labelframe text="Speed Settings"> add:[code]<!--and after [code]<labelframe text="Gearbox Control Pins"> add:[code]-->This meant that nets which include signals created by those parts of the XML also have to be commented out of the mh400e_gearbox_sim.hal file. Search for the following and comment out their lines.[code]sim-apply-speed[code]sim-stop-spindle[code]sim-slow-motion-mode[code]sim-trigger-estopAt this point, when you run the simulator, and release E-stop on the machine, the gui should display the gearbox feedback pin states, and the display the spindle speed, as you manually rotate the gear shifters with an allen key.>>>###

i don't understand where to put "[code]<!--" in the gearbox.hml file. i did try editing .xml file as stated but i got an error massage when i launched the gearbox.hal file.

second, i don't understand what commenting out lines means(such as"sim-apply-speed"). where should i implement these commands?
[/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code]

this is the complete tutorial github.com/jin-eld/mh400e-linuxcnc/wiki/...-Component---Testing
Last edit: 31 Aug 2021 05:07 by Sourabh3.

More
31 Aug 2021 16:35 - 31 Aug 2021 16:38 #219263 by RotarySMP
Replied by RotarySMP on topic Indramat 3trm2
Hi Sourabh,
You have to compile the sim into linux before you can use it.

Do you also have a 1024x768 resolution monitor? If your monitor has a larger resolution, you can ignore that bit. It was just that the sim didn't fit on my screen.
Mark
Last edit: 31 Aug 2021 16:38 by RotarySMP.

More
01 Sep 2021 03:50 - 01 Sep 2021 03:53 #219304 by Sourabh3
I compiled the component as you described. I am unable to run the rip environment in the Linux directory.. It states no such file or directory. Can you tell me How to source rip environment step by step? My 19k1 relay turns on when i run gearboxsim.hal file. But doesn't sense the feedback switches when i remove the estop.
Last edit: 01 Sep 2021 03:53 by Sourabh3.

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds