Another GUI project underway

More
08 Oct 2019 20:00 - 08 Oct 2019 21:21 #147489 by ssd
Replied by ssd on topic Another GUI project underway

Lcvette wrote: not sure, but currently the only size is 1080x1920.. not sur ewhat it would look like on a higher res screen, but you could try it out and see?

I will indeed set up a computer and test the GUI tomorrow. I wasn't aware that it is already included with QtPyVCP.
Last edit: 08 Oct 2019 21:21 by ssd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2019 18:54 #147584 by vmihalca
I have tried editing the probe_basic.ui file on my linuxpc, changed a few dimensions, saved the file but when I ran the probe_basic UI again, there were no changes.
I am trying to do some changes on this UI, I wanna make it fit on a 15 inch wide touch screen that's 1376 * 768 or smth like this.
I know I will have to re'arrange the components but first I would like to see the changes.
Please advice! :)

More
09 Oct 2019 19:31 #147590 by Leon82
Replied by Leon82 on topic Another GUI project underway

vmihalca wrote: I have tried editing the probe_basic.ui file on my linuxpc, changed a few dimensions, saved the file but when I ran the probe_basic UI again, there were no changes.
I am trying to do some changes on this UI, I wanna make it fit on a 15 inch wide touch screen that's 1376 * 768 or smth like this.
I know I will have to re'arrange the components but first I would like to see the changes.
Please advice! :)

You can try to set the main window max size. But you also need to check the minimum size as well as it could be bigger than your new max size

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds