Another GUI project underway

More
04 Aug 2018 06:38 #115589 by Lcvette

Oh Cooooool, i need one with 16 pockets, please ! :)

working on it! just finished the 12 tool will make a 16 tool tomorrow!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, pommen, KCJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2018 06:44 #115590 by Lcvette

Tommy,

would you mind thinking up a good method for keeping up with the tooling and pockets and reporting to the gui? something to put in the atc remap sub(s) maybe or a seperate subroutine? sounded like that type project might be right in your wheel house! that would go a long way to moving the launch window up! xD
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
04 Aug 2018 07:33 #115592 by snoozer77
Looking awesome. New favorite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lcvette

More
04 Aug 2018 08:23 #115594 by tommylight

Tommy,

would you mind thinking up a good method for keeping up with the tooling and pockets and reporting to the gui? something to put in the atc remap sub(s) maybe or a seperate subroutine? sounded like that type project might be right in your wheel house! that would go a long way to moving the launch window up! xD

Leme use my brain a bit.

More
04 Aug 2018 13:29 #115602 by chimeno
Hi, Lcvette,
this GUI is very cool, keep it up! cheer up!
regards
Chimeno

More
04 Aug 2018 15:39 #115608 by Lcvette

Leme use my brain a bit.

Awesome!! any help is appreciated!! :)

More
04 Aug 2018 16:31 #115609 by eFalegname

...so we decided to add the 3d representation of the starting point for the probing operations in as a helper graphic. a picture is worth a thousand words they say! what are you all's thoughts?

Bravo! Super work, beautiful, I'm very excited and I do not see the time to try it, but I would like a more modern flat style let's say as in "Pop! _OS", not to cram the window with 3D representations, would be better instead of static 3D rendering some animated tooltips like GIF or very small videos -on hover. Just my 1¢.
And please don't forget about NativeCAM.
Floris

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lcvette, Robi63

More
04 Aug 2018 18:27 #115613 by Lcvette

presents! Hazzy is brainstorming up the method to do the selection between ATC carousel tool count, style type for how they will be selected and how that is worked out in the gui graphics at the moment, so once that is sorted I will have a screen shot with the carousel on the screen with the 16 tools but until then the carousel is ready for insertion! :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
04 Aug 2018 18:48 #115615 by Lcvette

...so we decided to add the 3d representation of the starting point for the probing operations in as a helper graphic. a picture is worth a thousand words they say! what are you all's thoughts?

Bravo! Super work, beautiful, I'm very excited and I do not see the time to try it, but I would like a more modern flat style let's say as in "Pop! _OS", not to cram the window with 3D representations, would be better instead of static 3D rendering some animated tooltips like GIF or very small videos -on hover. Just my 1¢.
And please don't forget about NativeCAM.
Floris

Good input. was looking more for leave it or take it out...lol.. i'm not sure how to do animated, but you seem more in tune with it, do you mind grabbing the reins on that project and jumping in? sounds like it would be an awesome upgrade! would love the extra help! come join the team and bring your ideas and skillset to the cause!

looking forward to see what we come up with!

Chris

More
04 Aug 2018 21:20 #115619 by tommylight
Oh goodie, 16 pocket tool changer for the Hurco, maybe later an 8 pocket turret, for a mill not a lathe !
And in a future far far away, maybe some nice graphic for the plasma, i have plenty of them at different workshops around here. Got an order for another one today, but very pressed for time. Less sleep, just what i need these days, well practically since i remember anything about me.
As a side note, i never ever liked the flat anything, in an era of 3d anything i do not see any reason for it.
Gif's could do just fine although flash would be much better.

Moderators: KCJLcvette
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds