Random stuff, reduction, servo motors, ideas and thoughts

More
15 Sep 2020 21:58 #182287 by Himarc3D
I just use trigger, maybe at begin just it is more easy to learn, to get the feel?
Gas low have the tendency to get worst, but before the job you check the pressure to get notion how long you can work, low gas pretty quickly you notice it.
I think you need to do the first advice from Fabricator (i learn that way) first just the torch, if you already did it well its a matter you get your time to move in coordination both hands. You can train just the filler rod too, go forward and back, untill you dont think anymore about it
Postflow at books is related with current but if you follow it strictly you will use a lot gas, 7 its a good number for many thickness, usually i set it too 5 and case by case i change it.
Your weld using another kind of material look better?

TIG all positions are easy, really, very clean, we get call to use it inside clean room job at customer site.
Use arc overhead position is hard (i do field stuff a lot) all spark to your body.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2020 08:52 #183808 by Dukatronic
Hi, Tommy , can jou show foto or link of bigger motor.

More
26 Sep 2020 08:56 #183809 by Dukatronic

More
26 Sep 2020 10:16 #183821 by tommylight

Hi, Tommy , can jou show foto or link of bigger motor.

Bog Drazene, nemam slike, nisam ih kupio zbog nedostatka vremena.
Translation:
Hi , no pictures, did not buy them as i do not have time to do anything with them.

More
26 Sep 2020 11:02 #183833 by Dukatronic
Sjecas se mozda koji su bili? Jesu li jos na prodaji? Od kuda si?

Are they awaleble?

More
26 Sep 2020 17:06 #183858 by tommylight

Sjecas se mozda koji su bili? Jesu li jos na prodaji? Od kuda si?

Are they awaleble?

Pojma nemam, bili su oko 4 puta veqi od ovih na slici, ne znam da li su jos uven na prodaji al mogu da pitam u Ponedeljak, Iz Peci, Kosovo.

I do not know, they were 4 times bigger than the ones i posted, do not know if they are sold already but i can ask on Monday. I amfrom Peja, Kosovo.

More
26 Sep 2020 18:42 #183867 by Dukatronic
Ok. Pitaj ih .Uslikaj ili saznaj model. Hvala

Ok. Ask them. Take foto or wrote type. Tnx

More
02 Oct 2020 12:53 #184569 by Dukatronic
Prvomajska inda regulators
Attachments:

More
02 Oct 2020 17:07 #184586 by tommylight
Will do whenever i get the chance to go there .

More
23 Dec 2020 02:29 #192912 by machinedude
Tom have you ever came across stepper motor drives that can be either AC or DC for the power supply ? i had to pick up some new ones but was in a hurry to get them here ASAP but failed to notice the markings for the motor voltage both being marked AC AC with no polarity marked on them ? all the paper work and marking on the drive say they can use either AC or DC but no way to tell the difference on the polarity for those connections?

long story short i had some drives fail on my temporary set up and was looking for a cheap fix. these drives are far cheaper than the Gecko drives and i'm about broke :)

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds